NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Soon as I saw the new options, I was tempted to grab a pair (the 10s). But then looking at the FK colorways of the 270 for the same price ($170), I think I'm going to cop the blue/dark blue/white FK pair. It has the same soccer vibe as the iD with the toe-cap swoosh, and it's FK.

I grabbed the 98’s. Ronaldo is my all time favorite player, do that pair got me on nostalgia alone. If they stick around for a little, I might grab the 14s

I would live to see Nike give some love to the other soccer silos outside of Mercurials. Would pay for some retro T90 1, 2, 3

F011E553-C340-4CCC-9130-57F9E7D1A72F.jpeg
6FE52838-74AF-437F-8FC4-E9CDA5362013.jpeg
Anyone ever see or hear of these? Dude said they are “Air Max 270 Marbled Colorway from Nike SOHO.”

dammit villa seemingly canceled my tigers....got sent a email saying order isn't going through and got refunded back to my card.
Their customer service sucks too. Supposed to be open today until 2 and kept calling every half hour but no one ever answered. Gonna have to wait until monday to see what's up but 99% chance not getting my first 270s damn

dammit villa seemingly canceled my tigers....got sent a email saying order isn't going through and got refunded back to my card.
Their customer service sucks too. Supposed to be open today until 2 and kept calling every half hour but no one ever answered. Gonna have to wait until monday to see what's up but 99% chance not getting my first 270s damn

That sucks to hear — I hope you can find another pair down the line. Villa shipped out my pair already...pretty excited to have them. They will also be my first pair of 270’s

That sucks to hear — I hope you can find another pair down the line. Villa shipped out my pair already...pretty excited to have them. They will also be my first pair of 270’s
Yeah what sucks is I'm not getting the 2.5 hours of constant refreshing and adding to cart back lol

Reactions: ARK
Dam I didn’t know tigers were getting that much attention that people were willing to refresh for 2.5hrs.
Villa had a restock of tigers and bones a few days ago. You could use 20%off coupon so they were selling at 120, and of course the site was getting trashed. Kept refreshing and adding to cart and finally managed to complete check out after a long while. Good colors are all sold out at the footstores locally so that's was a steal price. Only other option is paying nearly 200 for resell prices.

Super bummed.

Has anyone seen these in a 12 recently?

20180124173103.jpg

i feel like i saw them somewhere recently and was going to pull the trigger while on train and it slipped my mind.

Now I only see them on like stockx.

Villa had a restock of tigers and bones a few days ago. You could use 20%off coupon so they were selling at 120, and of course the site was getting trashed. Kept refreshing and adding to cart and finally managed to complete check out after a long while. Good colors are all sold out at the footstores locally so that's was a steal price. Only other option is paying nearly 200 for resell prices.

Super bummed.

Same. If I didn’t get them for $120 flat I probably would’ve passed

Back
Top Bottom