Nike Air Berwuda

I LOVE them - apparently it's me and you, so these should be an easy cop, they are sitting on UK sites - someone is gonna wear them and hype them tho somehow. Thinking about just pulling the trigger for both the red and orange toe off foot patrol. LMK if you hear anything about a US release date.

I picked up a Total Crimson/Squadron Blue pair from my outlet today for 34.99, there's a grey pair that I'm on the fence about, but passed on today because it's still priced at 45 and I've picked up too many pairs of shoes this week.

View media item 778927

I love these but they are brutally painful on the bone on the outside edge of my feet, right where the seam between the toe box fabric and side of the shoe meets. Killer.

I love these but they are brutally painful on the bone on the outside edge of my feet, right where the seam between the toe box fabric and side of the shoe meets. Killer.
Might just have to Size Up bro.

And it looks like it's close to seamless right there, but I could be wrong.

I was gonna get an 8.5 - but that post makes me wanna size up to a 9. I have wide feet - I'm gonna buy both pairs at once, so I def wanna have the right size. Bet these don't even sell out - I love it!

Is anyone else waiting for these to go on sale? It's inevitable - haven't heard a peep about these. hype-o-meter is reading dead, just the way I like it lol

Does anyone know the differences of the sole thickness of the Airmax, Air Berwuda, Flyknit Racer, and the Ultra XT? I know that, chances are, Airmax has the thickest sole(midsole) but is there a huge difference in the sole thickness of it, compared to the air berwuda?

By the way, I'm also considering the Adidas nmd r1. Is there a huge difference between its sole thickness compared to the Airmax and the air berwuda?

I really need the help of this sneaker community. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom