Nike Air Current Vol No shoe laces necessary (JULY)

Just pulled the trigger (for the Volts) at Crooked Tongues since I became aware their Sneakersaver shipping can get me this one w/ approx. $20-30 cheaper than Nike-JP's retail.

Definitely getting the black/volt pair. Might get the dynamic blue pair to work in.

thread is still alive :smokin

As for the fit I'd get a .5 size bigger because the spandex type material will show your toes. You don't want it to small or your toes will stick out :x

There should be a infrared/Pinkish colorway coming out that I'm looking forward to

I went TTS and the fit is great. Doesn't show my toes at all. Any details when the other color ways are releasing?

I went TTS and the fit is great. Doesn't show my toes at all. Any details when the other color ways are releasing?

Fit is different for every one, but glad you found the right one for you. I know if i had ordered TTS I'd look like i was wearing socks :lol: jk

As for the other colors I have not heard much, plus its not a popular shoes so we may have to hunt for the info.

Last edited:
Style-wise, I'll take the Currents over the Flows. I like that there is no swoosh that dominates the shoe.

Seriously thinking bout the infrareds

nike-air-current-infrared-4-570x379.jpg

(Pics from SneakerFreaker)

Was just about to post that. :smokin

Takes one color for people to like a shoe they initially disliked :lol:

Since I really like the Volt one that I've copped while ago, was considering to obtain the Total Orange one if available on affordable price, but that Infrareds pictured above is blowing me away..........

Since I really like the Volt one that I've copped while ago, was considering to obtain the Total Orange one if available on affordable price, but that Infrareds pictured above is blowing me away..........

The total orange looks great too but those infrareds are awesome. If your looking for Some other color ways, endclothing.co.uk has the orange in a few sizes and has the blues on available for pre order...

Back
Top Bottom