Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I like how the 49er's pair feels true to size on my foot unlike how the White/Black/Gold pair fits kinda big.
But so far these are my favorite retro's of 2012
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2uh0kup.jpg

Copped for $86 with the employee discount.

I like how the 49er's pair feels true to size on my foot unlike how the White/Black/Gold pair fits kinda big.

2uh0kup.jpg

some of you guys must really like snug fits. the red AND the white/black/red DT 2 fits .5 size small for me due to the inner sleeve. this is true for all shoes that i own like this: foams, DT2, and zoom rookies. can i fit an 11 in these? yes. but it hurts like hell. last time i checked im not a woman so i dont do the whole 2 hour shoe thing.

That said, these shoes are SUPER comfortable. like i said, i wouldn't mind the white/black/red colorway, but it is not a necessity.

some of you guys must really like snug fits. the red AND the white/black/red DT 2 fits .5 size small for me due to the inner sleeve. this is true for all shoes that i own like this: foams, DT2, and zoom rookies. can i fit an 11 in these? yes. but it hurts like hell. last time i checked im not a woman so i dont do the whole 2 hour shoe thing.

That said, these shoes are SUPER comfortable. like i said, i wouldn't mind the white/black/red colorway, but it is not a necessity.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Everyone's foot is different.  I thought these would fit snug, but when I tried on a size 12, I wound up just going with 11.5.  These definitely aren't as snug as say a pair of Trainer Huaraches which I always buy a size 12 in.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Everyone's foot is different.  I thought these would fit snug, but when I tried on a size 12, I wound up just going with 11.5.  These definitely aren't as snug as say a pair of Trainer Huaraches which I always buy a size 12 in.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

FSR up on Footlocker/eastbay/footaction/champs (they use the same inventory)

http://www.footlocker.com...H#sku=87658610&size=06.0

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
I don't trust Eastbay's backordering though. They tend to oversell like FNL. 

Shows that they're in stock now. 
It's too late for that now. NDC wouldn't let me cancel my order the day after I ordered them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

FSR up on Footlocker/eastbay/footaction/champs (they use the same inventory)

http://www.footlocker.com...H#sku=87658610&size=06.0

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
I don't trust Eastbay's backordering though. They tend to oversell like FNL. 

Shows that they're in stock now. 
It's too late for that now. NDC wouldn't let me cancel my order the day after I ordered them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

2uh0kup.jpg

Ant.
pimp.gif

Bout Time You Got Up Here Bro... Lol.

Walked In, Walked Out. Very Chilled Release... That Shirt Is Fire Too. Copped On Sight.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

2uh0kup.jpg

Ant.
pimp.gif

Bout Time You Got Up Here Bro... Lol.

Walked In, Walked Out. Very Chilled Release... That Shirt Is Fire Too. Copped On Sight.

So is this the last CW dropping or are the black emeralds dropping b/c I need to complete the set??

turf2.jpg

So is this the last CW dropping or are the black emeralds dropping b/c I need to complete the set??

turf2.jpg

Love that this release is somewhat going underneath the radar. Was able to cop a pair today w/ my lil homie's emp discount for 88, hopefully they sit for a few more weeks so i can double up for an even lower price.

Love that this release is somewhat going underneath the radar. Was able to cop a pair today w/ my lil homie's emp discount for 88, hopefully they sit for a few more weeks so i can double up for an even lower price.

All these pics are killing me. Hopefully these will be around for the next 2 weeks. Passing on the 12's for these
pimp.gif

All these pics are killing me. Hopefully these will be around for the next 2 weeks. Passing on the 12's for these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

pimp.gif

You serious?
Already have the OG's and the 04 pair and the DT's are one of my grails.

Back
Top Bottom