Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

^No way we got enough red already.

Black & Teal>>>>>

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

I've been a fan of Deion Sanders as long as I remember... Figured I'd show my collection off a lil bit...

Deion is definitely one of my favorite players of all time. That FSU Jersey is
pimp.gif

^No way we got enough red already.

Black & Teal>>>>>

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

I've been a fan of Deion Sanders as long as I remember... Figured I'd show my collection off a lil bit...

Deion is definitely one of my favorite players of all time. That FSU Jersey is
pimp.gif

I have much love for this shoe but Nike is ruining it with the colorways... Two different cool grey's for the same shoe dnt make much sense to me IMO

I have much love for this shoe but Nike is ruining it with the colorways... Two different cool grey's for the same shoe dnt make much sense to me IMO

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I agree. If anything they should retro the remaining original color ways of the DT II

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I agree. If anything they should retro the remaining original color ways of the DT II

Stealth XIV colorway was cool but they should have waited a while to drop it, the white/grey/teal color was unnecessary, and these grey/orange ones are also pretty uninspired. The black nubuck reverse pattern ones would have been seriously copped with gold mesh on the sides, and they should just drop the black colorway, that'll get scooped up. End rant/

Stealth XIV colorway was cool but they should have waited a while to drop it, the white/grey/teal color was unnecessary, and these grey/orange ones are also pretty uninspired. The black nubuck reverse pattern ones would have been seriously copped with gold mesh on the sides, and they should just drop the black colorway, that'll get scooped up. End rant/

Originally Posted by kingofny04

This is the official Cool Grey Diamond Turf 2...Coming later on this spring

via SneakerWatch

Ewwwwww, Pass. Nike needs to stop playing & drop those Black/Teal. I got the Grey/Freshwater pair b/c I love the colorway & I'll most likely get the other cool grey colorway once that goes on sale but these are trash. Their bastardizing (Yeah my word) them like the DT1's.

Back
Top Bottom