Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

you guys are missing it. thats not the black cool grey colorway its an all black with white colorway :lol:

plus the black cool grey colorway has black air chambers. that irks me enough to the tune of 50 extra dollars :lol:

Yup, it's subtle but there is a difference.

I'm just waiting for one of you to receive your pairs before pulling the trigger.

Btw, which colorway was your first?

you can id the black & grey - the grey is a little darker than what has released - but you can make the air bubbles clear tho

but i still wanna know how the quality is on these ids?

Last edited:
you guys are missing it. thats not the black cool grey colorway its an all black with white colorway :lol:

plus the black cool grey colorway has black air chambers. that irks me enough to the tune of 50 extra dollars :lol:
They both black and white to me. Idk how the news from a couple years ago look gray to some people

Gotta see these materials before I order.

Waiting to see what the GITD soles look like in person from y'all's builds before I go HAM.

Has anybody ordered w/ orange GITD? Piece looks kinda red more than orange.

they started my pairs, so I'm assuming they'll be here in the next couple weeks. I'll post pix. All the pairs I made have the exotic leather on it. used the green gitd sole. I think these are crazy affordable, I want to make more once I get mine in. Hopefully the quality is money

Thinking of coppin these but i really wanna see if the reflective synthetic is like the 5lab3 before i buy

YG2qvks.jpg

they started my pairs, so I'm assuming they'll be here in the next couple weeks. I'll post pix. All the pairs I made have the exotic leather on it. used the green gitd sole. I think these are crazy affordable, I want to make more once I get mine in. Hopefully the quality is money
Which CW did you order?

you got a PIC?

I'm getting those Yeezy Boys with the GITD GREEN soles...

My Flight 89 money for these is at $119.00  as of right now

One More Flip….and i'm buying these!

I wanna see the Exotic Leather in person or pics….. just to see if i wanna make it   90%- Exotic Leather 10% Regular Leather or the Opposite as my original post...

^
i say go with the black/grey-red ones i posted a few pages back
if you gonna go that route

Last edited:
any opinions on 1-6, which is better? or change cw? always wanted to see a motorsport IV released :smokin

Black tubbing sets it off imo

Might have to steal your idea, ive always like motorsport 4s too

Back
Top Bottom