Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Thank you Nike for ruining a perfectly good pair of sneakers. Ladies and gentlemen NO NIKE AIR ON THE HEEL WTF NIKE WTF!

Pretty much always, I'm for keeping things OG. However, for some reason I'm ok with this subtle tweak. But here, and here only. I think I wouldn't like it if it was on a random colorway, but with this pack I'm ok with it.

The change doesn't bother me either. It's nowhere near the downgrade as with the jump man replacing Nike air on models three through six.

I'm not bothered by the heel to be honest.

Hoefully this pack is spread out. I only see the black pair on Nikelab right now.

via NikeLab Instagram, says November 19th  for the vachetta and made it sound like all colors as well

Damn I can't front. I love 89's. My birthday is Saturday so I might get a little crazy with these :lol: Tan and grey for sure, those olives looking good too.

Last edited:
Checked nike lab about 10:20 pacific time and saw they were up, went to add the tan to cart and got the 'not yet in your cart' pop up. I'm thinking 'damn Jordan's ok, but I can't even get these now'...window spun for about 2 mins and went through. Went ahead and added the Reds as well, hope everyone looking to get them were able to.

wow olive pair is flames

agree the heel is wack AF, like yall couldnt just leave it???

But like someone above said X10000 times better than a jumpman :smh:

Last edited:
Why the black stitching on the tongue on the white pair? Should've gone white to keep it consistent. Kinda want the vachetta pair.

Back
Top Bottom