"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Man, wish I didn't sleep on these. Got the runners, the trainers, and now I want to complete the set.

Some people in here said to possibly size down? I like a snug fit so I would probably take that advice.

That being said, were these made in a 7.5? I saw a pair on ebay but it had stock photos, and I haven't seen a 7.5 anywhere else...

Any help would be appreciated :nerd:

I saw 1 7.5 come out the box the employees were unloading. I think it's the smallest size. Also sizing down .5 - 1.0 isn't a bad idea.

I saw 1 7.5 come out the box the employees were unloading. I think it's the smallest size. Also sizing down .5 - 1.0 isn't a bad idea.

A whole size? They run that big?

Well I guess I can't go that small, so .5 will do.

Thanks for the advice

They're too narrow to go a whole size down. My foot still measures in a normal width and half down is good but borderline narrow, but then again so was TTS. It was just too long in the toe area to go TTS for me personally.

They're too narrow to go a whole size down. My foot still measures in a normal width and half down is good but borderline narrow, but then again so was TTS. It was just too long in the toe area to go TTS for me personally.

I agree. I ended up going with my "normal" Nike size of 12. I feel I am a true 11.75 but the 12 works. The inner sleeve makes the shoe fit much better. Without it a 12 may have been too big.

Thanks for the size advice.

Now I have to track down a 7.5 without paying and arm and a leg.

Most places I saw had 8 as the smallest size, except for international retailers.

Yeah i wear an 8 in most everything and the 8's in these are a SLIGHT bit roomy. I def could've gone with a 7.5. THAT said, finding a 7.5 will be difficult as most boutiques didn't get em. NDC had i think even down to a 7, but those went quick. Good luck fam.

Yeah i wear an 8 in most everything and the 8's in these are a SLIGHT bit roomy. I def could've gone with a 7.5. THAT said, finding a 7.5 will be difficult as most boutiques didn't get em. NDC had i think even down to a 7, but those went quick. Good luck fam.

Yeah, I'll either have to be patient or drop some $

Thanks though

Don't know if it has been mentioned but..

Air Flight Huarache Love/Hate Pack outsole do glow in the dark..

I had a hunch when I copped them today, so I tested.. charge the bottom next you know they glow.,

just a small detail some guys may have missed.. 
smile.gif

Anybody in here get lucky w/ the NDC restock yesterday?
I tried to snag a 3rd pair of OGs for the archives...
I took the L, though.

Naw, I found out 15 minutes after it happened.

I was at work on my phone :smh:

At one point I saw all sizes except for mine in stock. My jimmies were thoroughly rustled >:

Missed out on my pair >:

Last edited:
I got a sz 9.5 or a 10 up for grabs to those who needs a pair
Ds for retail

Last edited:
How did the 2003 versions run? Did they have thicker padding like most shoes of that era?

finally got the money for these and copped off ebay for 115 free shipping. im late buying these so i as expecting to pay like 150-180 but i caught these for retail with free ship.

im done with flight huaraches, never was a fan anyway but i wanted these to go with my berry trainers and my scream greens.. now the trio is complete..

I might pull the tr**** on them blk/yellow kobe cw but it stops there.

Back
Top Bottom