"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Really hoping the speckles aren't THAT noticeable in person. Could've definitely did without that Nike.

They're not. They're not really speckles. It's just part of the rubber. Lots of retros have had it over the years. I'd bet you have a couple pairs and have never noticed it.

Peace,
J

Really hoping the speckles aren't THAT noticeable in person. Could've definitely did without that Nike.
I went to my local Finishline today, and they had three pairs on display.  One pair had lots of speckles, the second a lot less, and the final pair was solid black.  I asked the manager why that was, and he told me he wasn't sure.  But he advised me to ask a store assoc to bring out several pairs in my size for me to look @ when I'm ready  to make my purchase.  I'm sure these are going to sit for a while.  Speckles stand out pretty bad (IMO)......

They're not. They're not really speckles. It's just part of the rubber. Lots of retros have had it over the years. I'd bet you have a couple pairs and have never noticed it.
Peace,
J

THIS.
The "Speckles" aren't intended to be there; it's not paint.
I've never seen more than a few of them on any given shoe...
:nerd:

It's a result of the recycled material that's used in the rubber. The results vary. I have a few shoes with white soles that have black specks for the same reason.

As we've posted here, some spots say they're dropping the og blacks on Feb. 1st...
BUT NDC will release them on Feb. 9

The speckles aren't like the speckles we normally think of.  This is one of those deals where the rubber Nike used for the outsole is made of certain materials where those white flecks are just mixed into it.  Off the top of my head, can't think of the last pair I got like this, but it's fairly common.  Doesn't look bad, and it's not painted on.

Peace,
  J

Worst thing about the first retro of these was over time the black outsole turns ashy white :lol:

Actually this happens on alot of shoe lol

Last edited:
What stores are going to get the black/blue Air Flight Huarache's and are they going to be a General Release? Also, what is the release date?

What stores are going to get the black/blue Air Flight Huarache's and are they going to be a General Release? Also, what is the release date?
They're on the online release calendars for both Foot Locker and Finishline for February 9th, so I'd assume that they'd also be available in both stores.  Not sure if they're a GR or not, but I don't think they'll be too hard to get.

A local city gear I walked into on Saturday had them. I would have copped but I'm hoping for a sale price.

Back
Top Bottom