"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Finally found a sample pic. This was on id4shoes page you can still cop but it's over retail. Like $150 and then $20 shipping. I won't even know what size I need in these until I try them on. The free sole version ran .5 sz big but the 2002-2003 retros were TTS. The runners all run small so who knows. I'll be copping at least 1 pair either way.

View media item 1066386

these are a must for me :smokin

so it is confirmed for this summer or could we see them release in the fall?

This summer. Could be end of July. Could be August.
I don't think it's a RD shoe, so it'll just pop up like the OG Air Force 180 did.

Really hope these aren't a QS, favorite shoe of all time easily. Had two pairs of the free version that they recently released in '11, will most likely get 2-3 of these.

2014 Version.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the manifest i saw had "PRM QS" on it
mean.gif

Shhhh
nerd.gif
Well, if they release like they did in 2011 where they had them release the Friday before the 11s, then I think I still have a chance at at least two pairs.
That's good IMO, because they might not have paper thin leather. The premium versions tend to be a little better.
True, but still lol. 

Those black/red ones look like black 3M. If not then that leather is atrocious. Either way I'm not into the breds just give me the OG colorway

I'm so tempted to order my size off of eBay, but I know that as soon as I do, shops will be posting on social media that they got em.

Patience...

Aight, these, the scream green huaraches, the air raid peace, the royal blue strap air raids, the air max trainer 91's, the air max 93's, all the ATC II's, the sc trainer nike ID's.... Nike is not playing fair lol. Can't recall do much heat dropping in 1 summer correction in 1 part of summer (the latter). This is crazy. Can't have em all smh, pockets will not allow it.

Yeah I've really narrowed it down to 2-3 trainer IDs and then just the huaraches coming out since I sent backups on the huaraches.

Back
Top Bottom