"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Was able to cop the berry pair recently....as a local store put them out early by accident lmao....for what it's worth it's labeled a qs.....

Was able to cop the berry pair recently....as a local store put them out early by accident lmao....for what it's worth it's labeled a qs.....

They gonna be everywhere though

Has nike done that before? Released a shoe nationwide then a year after release nationwide again?

Thats what im hoping they do with the chicago 1's

I was wondering the same thing myself. I didn't even think there was the demand for the berrys again.

Hoping for the same thing noble 

Has anyone balled in these yet? Like actual ball, not just shootarounds and layup lines...these are one of my favorite shoes ever, and i wanna get another pair to ball in, just wondering if anyone's had any experiences with them for balling.

Has anyone balled in these yet? Like actual ball, not just shootarounds and layup lines...these are one of my favorite shoes ever, and i wanna get another pair to ball in, just wondering if anyone's had any experiences with them for balling.
I have played a little bit of pick up in mine and I'm pleased with them.  I have a narrow foot so the half size down was key for me.  Anyway, just solid overall -- you can see why these were loved when they originally released (I was like 5 years old @ that time...)

Has nike done that before? Released a shoe nationwide then a year after release nationwide again?

Eggplant Foams, Atlantic Blue Penny 2s, and the 2007 CB34s come to mind. They actually do it pretty often. 

Legit for ball. recently moved from Curry 1s to these, and the huaraches are a lot more comfortable, but less ankle support.

Last edited:
Still waiting................  Probably wont retro for another year or so since nike seems to be all about anniversaries. 

Randomly saw your quote... Looks like you were a few days off [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Eggplant re-release was a god damn travesty :x

Agreed. It's been awhile but from what I remember that was one of the first Made in China Foams. Very noticeable difference in quality, the Foam went from being tough and durable to soft.

Anyway on topic I still have my Lyon Blue/Berrys from last year, need to start wearing them more.

Anyone hoop in these?

I see the question was answered. Gonna get another pair on discount for hooping.

Last edited:
The bold berries were a PRM QS last August, I scooped a few pair at that time.
I'm assuming all these new pairs are from that same production run, right?
For those of you grabbing recent berries, what production dates are on them?
:nerd:

They did it most recently with the hot lava Air Tech Challenges. Released a QS in February 2014, then a regular production run in July.

Peace,
J

hopefully the berries will sit a bit longer this time like the rest of the huaraches. I will be looking to scoop up a pair

What stores have these? Didnt see em anywhere so i grabbed a pair off ebay for retail, but they were from last yrs run

Does that mean there will be a difference in quality of materials?

They're listed as a PRM also. From seeing them in FNL they're the same, but I didn't really examine them other than checking the leather.

They did it most recently with the hot lava Air Tech Challenges. Released a QS in February 2014, then a regular production run in July.

Peace,
J

They did it also with the Barkley 180's also

I'm thinking they're going to do it with the Infrared 90's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom