"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I purchased 2 pairs of the 2014 version and I must say it is a very comfortable shoe, and not far from the OG version, despite the opinion of many people. I wish Nike do something more to get the 2023 version closer to the OG, but I probably grab one more pair even if it is a remake of the 2014 release.
By the way, some new colorways are welcome:
re-fresh-nike-air-huarache-02.jpg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-White-Red-Black-03.png

christian-laettner.jpg

I purchased 2 pairs of the 2014 version and I must say it is a very comfortable shoe, and not far from the OG version, despite the opinion of many people. I wish Nike do something more to get the 2023 version closer to the OG, but I probably grab one more pair even if it is a remake of the 2014 release.
By the way, some new colorways are welcome:
re-fresh-nike-air-huarache-02.jpg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-White-Red-Black-03.png

christian-laettner.jpg
I know we all have different feet, but for me, the last version was miles behind the ‘03 retro in comfort, nevermind the OG.

Yeah, I had the black/blue 2003 retros in high school. They were really really comfortable.
I never wore the Air Flight Huaraches before the 2014 release, so I can not compare them. I just can say they are so comfortable to me. :emoji_thumbsup:

A protro of these would be nice. Like a zoom strobel or something like that.

Definitely waiting for day when Nike begins protroing their retro basketball shoes. I'll gladly pay the upcharge to have an upgraded model that meets modern day performance standards. They were doing it for Kobe's, but that's about it as far as I know.

While your waiting for Nike to do Protros in Basketball, I (and a whole lot of us in the Agassi thread) have been waiting for Nike to do Protro models of Agassi's old retros. They have a literal CASH COW sitting in the vault. Instead of making his shoes sportswear, make them actual tennis shoes with the newest tech & DRC outsole (or whatever they call it now). Believe me, people would GRAB THEM UP!!! I'd wear them not just for playing but for casual as well. Would love a modern tech retro Agassi tennis shoe that's an actual mid cut (which strangely doesn't exist in the sport anymore).

I'm such an idiot. I had those '92s that I bought back in the day. Loved the huarache bootie like my Bordeauxs at the time. In about 2008, before I started collecting, I tossed them. The top area durabuck was cracking and turned me off from wearing them. The year before that I donated my Aqua 8s, which was also a dumb move...SMDH.

Wow :wow:! I completely missed that black/blue retro in '15. Had no idea they came back out.
I had the 03 Black/blue retro and got the 15 black blue retro, but they weren’t the same. The nubuck and the color blue was too dark in comparison to the OG and 03 model. I had to return them back because the seller at foot locker where I purchased them from gave me two of the right shoe lol.

While your waiting for Nike to do Protros in Basketball, I (and a whole lot of us in the Agassi thread) have been waiting for Nike to do Protro models of Agassi's old retros. They have a literal CASH COW sitting in the vault. Instead of making his shoes sportswear, make them actual tennis shoes with the newest tech & DRC outsole (or whatever they call it now). Believe me, people would GRAB THEM UP!!! I'd wear them not just for playing but for casual as well. Would love a modern tech retro Agassi tennis shoe that's an actual mid cut (which strangely doesn't exist in the sport anymore).
I feel you. There’s a few lines and series with a following that are u tapped. It’s crazy to see what Nike has done retro wise, and think there’s still more

Add the OG black/blue as well. And from what I understand, they’re going to be improved over the last run of retros :smokin
Hopefully they dropping this means a run of colorways. I want og but I also want the white Kobe pair like this to come out

Add the OG black/blue as well. And from what I understand, they’re going to be improved over the last run of retros :smokin
Fingers seriously crossed. I sold all four of my 2015 pairs (Fab Fives and Lakers) because they sucked. And this is one of my favorite shoes of all time. If they aren’t improved this time, I’m not buying.
Hopefully they dropping this means a run of colorways. I want og but I also want the white Kobe pair like this to come out

Kobe white pair retroed in 2016 I believe
That pair wasn’t exactly the same as his PE. And, again, they sucked. Shape was a joke. Like an entirely different shoe.

Back
Top Bottom