Nike Air Flight Light High Black White "Scottie Pippen Colorway" (pic)

these are nice. when i see these on sale i'd double cop cuz i'd love 2 ball in these and theyd be a good evryday kick.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

too bad they're not the real pippen flight lites.

2vubhvm.jpg

I had these as a kid...I want them to get retrod so bad.

i just got these in shipment and they are super clean in person, very nice suede and the icy sole is so choice
pimp.gif
they might make their way to the employee hold ya dig

These are on pickyour shoes.com now for $105 im still holdin out for some better colors in the lows

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

couldnt agree any more with holler mcdollar.

i think he only ever wore the low tops with minimal amounts of white.. swoosh and outsole:
13535bef41066681ccf3c552b4429a74896002e.jpg

nike can never really get it right imo. all black lows to this hightop with too much white.. never quite what he truly wore
Couldn't have said it better, Wally. Pip wore the lows, thats it. The High colorway is nice though, very 90s looking esp with the whitelaces.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

too bad they're not the real pippen flight lites.

2vubhvm.jpg

Yes and no. Pippen wore the Flight Lite Low that Wally pictured first. Then the following season he wore the Flight Lite 2, which is what you pictured.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

These are begging for some red.
which is the only problem with this line of shoes: Not enough color. And they do this with almost allshoes with color. A shoe with that much space and all you do is color inline of the shoe and then "areas" onthe sole? WTTTF??! Not even the check??? (except with the Black/white model in this thread) I've never see a shoe so plain WITH color. They are slipping HARD!

nike-air-flight-lite-high-blackpurple-2.jpg

Can you even spot the green?
citron-nike-air-flight-lite-1.jpg
nike-air-flight-91-retro-21.jpg

These will hit outlets just like the purps, citron's, and the bull's cw did.
When they do, I'll cop.

These are pretty dope imo,
smokin.gif

They haven't released in the states yet, but I'm guessing they will soon.

e8wfth.png

2190zsp.png

^^^^ those are actually on jamaica ave for those in Queens interested...to me they are
sick.gif
those colors don't go together well on this model...but they areout there for my nyc heads

those greys are pretty nice. Nike's been coming correct with the colorways on these, clean and simple. Got the citrons and blk/purples and would buy allthe colorways so far if I could find a good price.

Back
Top Bottom