Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

s-l1600.jpg

30 year anniversary

Knew these were coming thanks to another NT member who I will let decide when he wants to chime in. Word on the street is the white/red Pip PE is on deck as well. That's the one I'll grab, wanted those when Pip wore them all those years ago and still want them now. No stores in my area back in the day (metro Detroit) ever had ANY Flight Lite II mids in stock, the only pair I ever saw was the first-release white/green/orange highs. Pretty geeked for this.

EDIT: I can't believe the shape on these, it's like Nike actually cared to do a good job. If it can bring these back done properly, it's high time for a GOOD Flight Huarache comeback.

Last edited:
Awesome I saw on eBay but didn’t have my size available. Can’t wait to see how they look in hand. Hopefully the materials are decent

As I've stated in my prior posts that I'm in the process of leaving the hobby in regards to grabbing lots of shoes and getting rid of 90% of the shoes I have. I would only get shoes that I consider "special" or have special meaning to me. The Scream Green and Aquatone Huaraches have special meaning, hence I grabbed one pair each (the only two pairs of shoes I got all year). If Nike does indeed release the black playoff pair and the Olympic PE pair, and the materials aren't garbage (they got the shape right I'll give them that) I'd grab both because that was summer of 9th grade for me back in 1992 before going to high school.

Keen on the Blk/Wht if the drop. Had those in 92. Oly 100% in. But they should have released the Pippen Flight Lite Mid he wore in the Finals 91 also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom