Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

Those samples up there wouldn't look bad at all if they were regular FPs. What kills me is that since its a posite, they'll fall in that $220-$235 spot all while the production and materials cost is lower since they took off the zipper and shroud.

Those samples up there wouldn't look bad at all if they were regular FPs. What kills me is that since its a posite, they'll fall in that $220-$235 spot all while the production and materials cost is lower since they took off the zipper and shroud.

fixed. the shape is just wrong. the new generation colorway (dont know what else to call it) is garbage. this shoe and others to follow will be a complete failure :smh:

Gentry Humhrey does it again ladies and gents.

1st stop  Jordan Brand.                  Fusions.

2nd stop NSW.                              Many to choose from.

3rd stop  Nike Ceo/president.          Just let your imagination run wild (haha).

Brace yourselves, we're in for a long ride!

Sample pair off IG
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

please stop it with dose fruity cws. also gentry needs to be ashamed of himself. cant beleive nike hired dis worthless cat. SMH at the removal of the zipper.

Does any one know if dis is the theme for next year all star. dere have ben many kicks with metor themes going around?

Just put the damn zipper back WTH?

This shape look like duck flippers just ALL wrong.

They killed my all time favorite sneaker.

Oh well Im practically done with buying kicks anyway.

This is crazy

Not ony did the remove the zipper and completely change the shoe

They got lazy and basically slapped the Penny V silhouette from the eyelets to the ankle

Why would they do this?

these would be nice if it wasn't pink. Maybe a metallic eggplant, red or a gold color would have been much better.

Nike ruinedclassic. Why would they take away the essential part of the sneaker that distinguished itself from the other Posite family? Why.

You give us the one of the classics, ruing it by taking the zipper off,

and george lucas steven spielberg RAPE it with those horrible colors!

View media item 438842
Haha

That og air insole in the fp3 was the best ever. Without a doubt.

Felt like a tranpoline

Last edited:
Done, I'm done. All hope is lost now for anything foam related. I have a theory on what they're trying to do from a business standpoint but its a long rant. I just don't think they give a **** about the integrity of the line anymore. I'll still cop a few forces or AMs here or there but I'm leaning to other brands now and just slowing down on kicks overall.

We wont give em the carbon fibers

Well give them some nasty wannabe elephant print over the entire foam, in addition to an ugly two color block on the foam itself!

Reeeealy?

Back
Top Bottom