Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Ouch - those are pretty.

Concorde, nice pair. I think I might fold and grab that colorway. The Penny blue model is just too much for me.

yes , patiently waiting on the blue ones to pop up somewhere. i dont have no philly connects so online is only option.

For those in the Philly area they have both colors for 180.

Im in Philly... where are they 180?

If I said they were why come with the rhetorical question? I just really dislike them. Unless your from the burbs you'll find them for 180 no problem.

None of that was necessary dude, really. The question was actual...not rhetorical. I live in Philly...not in the burbs or just outside of town...I am looking for the boots in different places around town and WHEN i find them they aren't 180. SO, I ASK AGAIN...WITH MORE DETAIL SINCE FOLKS LIKE TO ADLIB...WHERE IN PHILLY DID YOU SEE THESE SELLING FOR 180? Thanks.

I just ordered a pair from my friend that owns a sneaker boutique in of all places.... TEXAS. He had to call in a favor with his Nike rep, but I got them. WithTexas taxes they came out to be $245... but it was the only way I knew how to get them. They should be here Friday. I'll post pics. I can ask if he can getmore if anyone wants them, but again, you are looking at $245.

I just ordered a pair of the royals from my friend that owns a sneaker boutique in of all places.... TEXAS. He had to call in a favor with his Nike rep, but Igot them. With Texas taxes they came out to be $245... but it was the only way I knew how to get them. They should be here Friday. I'll post pics. I canask if he can get more if anyone wants them, but again, you are looking at $245.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Id rock a pair with some dark blue or black Levis and a Black Champion Hood.
smokin.gif

Im still debating on getting a pair, not sure howd they look with my big *** size 13 foot
ohwell.gif

exactly why i don't buy any boots

None of that was necessary dude, really. The question was actual...not rhetorical. I live in Philly...not in the burbs or just outside of town...I am looking for the boots in different places around town and WHEN i find them they aren't 180. SO, I ASK AGAIN...WITH MORE DETAIL SINCE FOLKS LIKE TO ADLIB...WHERE IN PHILLY DID YOU SEE THESE SELLING FOR 180? Thanks.
Are you mad? Seem to be. Anywho all I was saying the first reply to you is if I said they are 180 I rather you or anybody just ask where I gotthem for thats all. I guess you wouldn't feel the need to e-holler if I told you where to get them at in my adlibbing? Its cool you are entitled to belike that. If you were offended I apologize but honestly would respond the same way in person I guess it just comes off more rude online.

Thought you would get a nice laugh out of this:

I thought you all would like to see the "answer to my question" Nike sent me. On December 2nd I did an online chat with a Nike rep as I was told by aNike Rep the Royals would be on NDC on Nov. 29th... I asked when they would be put up on NDC as it seemed they had been delayed or if they could do a search ofNiketowns etc to tell me where to buy them.

The rep told me he would email me in a few days with an answer. Here is the reply I just got back TODAY (16 days later):

" our information on release dates showed it on the 29th, which is the official Nike release date. I do know that we cannot speak for our Urban Accounts(like Foot Locker), though we do give them suggested release dates. Hope this helps, and happy holidays!"

Yeah, thanks a lot, that really helped...

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Thought you would get a nice laugh out of this:

I thought you all would like to see the "answer to my question" Nike sent me. On December 2nd I did an online chat with a Nike rep as I was told by a Nike Rep the Royals would be on NDC on Nov. 29th... I asked when they would be put up on NDC as it seemed they had been delayed or if they could do a search of Niketowns etc to tell me where to buy them.

The rep told me he would email me in a few days with an answer. Here is the reply I just got back TODAY (16 days later):

" our information on release dates showed it on the 29th, which is the official Nike release date. I do know that we cannot speak for our Urban Accounts (like Foot Locker), though we do give them suggested release dates. Hope this helps, and happy holidays!"

Yeah, thanks a lot, that really helped...
Yo, i was told the exact same thing.

anyone know if these fit more like goadomes or foams? i know foams run small and there's no way in hell i'd be able to find a pair to try on in cali.smh.

It's official, the Royals are RIDICULOUS. Will definitely break some necks with these. Enjoy the beauty that is.... Oh, and Nike, please drop someEggplants!

2ym7e6x.jpg

2my6dl4.jpg

2wbxitu.jpg

oh1imb.jpg

Nope, and according to the message the left me (see above) as far as they are concerned the Royals released on the 29th, and we have no idea where you can getthem...

these are on ebay for alot. any one have a sz 11 pair ? what these going for around nyc ill be up there in a few weeks , and have these dropped yet ?

these are on ebay for alot. any one have a sz 11 pair ? what these going for around nyc ill be up there in a few weeks , and have these dropped yet ?

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

Be reeeeal careful on eBay... lots of fakes out there. I'm not guaranteeing you a genuine pair, but you can check out my earlier postshere and here to know how to weedout the obvious fakes...

(pause) Since you got me thinking about it again, out of curiosity, I just took a look at eBay and every pair that is listed for $175 or less is definitelyfake. Caveat Emptor...

Back
Top Bottom