Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

these are ok, im on the fence about them.
I seen more heads rocking the all black joints.
I seen on dude on the train with the royals, but im not sure if they were official
cuz they have a lot of fakes. I seen silver ones, SMH.

ima stick to the normal nike boots , if i can find the black foam boots ill get em at a discount price.

^ ditto. If I can grab the blacks for cheap, I'm game. I'll be sporting them till April in this crappy Chicago weather!

Originally Posted by never wear them

6707.gif

this pretty much sums it up for me.

They should've just left it alone. I didn't think it was a good idea to bring these two shoes together. Oh and just use the word feet instead of"feets". It's already plural without the s. lol

Kev ... my bad on the 14's ... they got snatched up quick!

And we got 11 inches of snow out here ... mine are working just fine!

I love these jokers!!

To all the haters, hate away... I'm telling you all, hands down the most comfortable boot ever. My Tims and even my other Goadomes don't compare tothis fusion. I walked around the mall in my blacks for hours yesterday, and feet never hurt once. And it doesn't hurt that they are STRAIGHT FIRE! If yadon't know...

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

To all the haters, hate away... I'm telling you all, hands down the most comfortable boot ever. My Tims and even my other Goadomes don't compare to this fusion. I walked around the mall in my blacks for hours yesterday, and feet never hurt once. And it doesn't hurt that they are STRAIGHT FIRE! If ya don't know...

TRUE WORDS

Seen the blue joints today at DTLR....and pass. The color pops on the boot but their just too damn big. Makes my goadomes look like 992s.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Are these still available all over nyc? preferably in the BX or manhattan

there are everywhere in NYC.... FTLs, FAs, and smaller stores such BX Sports, Basics (co-op), V.I.M, etc. etc.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

there are everywhere in NYC.... FTLs, FAs, and smaller stores such BX Sports, Basics (co-op), V.I.M, etc. etc.
thanks, I'm gonna make a trip and get both pairs

and thy will stay there
I can only really see DC heads rockin these forreal.

I remember back in 02 i was rocking ACG boots and all my friends was clownin the hell outta me. talkin bout "Ya boots say Just Do It"
one time we were walking in the street and they asked a cop " Did you know Nike made boots?" The Cop was like Nah.
roll.gif

Crazy what a few years will do.
And this shoe is
sick.gif
BTW

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

and thy will stay there

I remember back in 02 i was rocking ACG boots and all my friends was clownin the hell outta me. talkin bout "Ya boots say Just Do It"
one time we were walking in the street and they asked a cop " Did you know Nike made boots?" The Cop was like Nah.
roll.gif

And this shoe is
sick.gif
BTW
these will be sought after years to come, and i wouldnt be surprised if nike keeps relasing all black foam boots every year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only reason theyre everywhere in NYC is because NYC has so many sneaker spots and they received a lot of pairs, dont get me wrong these are selling verywell,idk aboutt he blue ones, but the black ones sold good...wore mine throughout the ny snowstorm and rain and slush and hail. just a little whipe and theyreflawless again..ordered a 2nd pair yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blue foam boots will be copped for low..lets see what other colorways nike has for us
wink.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

and thy will stay there

roll.gif

And this shoe is
sick.gif
BTW
these will be sought after years to come, and i wouldnt be surprised if nike keeps relasing all black foam boots every year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only reason theyre everywhere in NYC is because NYC has so many sneaker spots and they received a lot of pairs, dont get me wrong these are selling very well,idk aboutt he blue ones, but the black ones sold good...wore mine throughout the ny snowstorm and rain and slush and hail. just a little whipe and theyre flawless again..ordered a 2nd pair yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blue foam boots will be copped for low..lets see what other colorways nike has for us
wink.gif
cop mine too..... you already know

i don't doubt there durability.
i just dont find them aesthetically appealing myself.
give me some field boot or euro hiker Timbs and im set.

Back
Top Bottom