Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

The blue joints are on sale now for like $150.

forgive me if this news is late. nvm, checked the page before, I am late
laugh.gif

i live in NYC and i see more people rocking the fakes than actually rocking da official ones
roll.gif

if this didnt sell well in NYC then they aint selling in no place else

Haven't seen anyone with them in or around NJ/NYC. But people must be buying them up. Went to a spot in Jersey City and they were almost sold out.

I picked up the all black ones a few weeks ago. Like them so much, waiting for the blue ones to come in.

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Haven't seen anyone with them in or around NJ/NYC. But people must be buying them up. Went to a spot in Jersey City and they were almost sold out.

I picked up the all black ones a few weeks ago. Like them so much, waiting for the blue ones to come in.
u serious.......sold out??
this didnt sell anywhere in NY
they did so bad da the blue ones are way under retail
i passd by vim last week and saw dem 4 140

nah. they are sellin pretty good here in nyc. i didnt buy a pair but they are gettin marked down to about 150 and are starting to disappear from some storeshelves. I seen mad heads uptown rockin a silver colorway thinkin they doin it upl. SMH

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

These are hot unless you got big feet cause if you do they going to look like the Iron Sheik

they curl up regardless of the size which is the only reason i passed on the black pair. i wear sz 10, btw and they did look pretty huge. if i can find onclearance, i may cop.

the blue pair is just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i live in NYC and i see more people rocking the fakes than actually rocking da official ones
roll.gif

if this didnt sell well in NYC then they aint selling in no place else

sheeeeeeiiiit. fyi, the blacks are sold out in dc/md
nerd.gif

bought a pair on sale for 169.00. My best purchase in years, got the blue and goin back next week for the black.
They feel indestructible.

Someone school me on how these fit. True to size?

Goadomes run big for me, so I go a half-size down from my true size. Are these similar, or do they fit smaller like Foams? Thanks.

Superbly,

I tried on a pair and the sizing to me was exactly the same as my acg boots.

Had a 7.5 in these (just like a 7.5 in my boots) and they were good...an 8 (like an 8 in my penny foams) wouldve been too big

Goadomes fit big because more than likely they are leather and will stretch. i have about 12 pairs of goadomes, all my leather i get size 9. anything else ilike 9.5 because the suede usually doesnt give..

the foam boots on the other hand.. i got a 9 and regreted it they will not stretch. get them true to size or a half size larger. they are made with some typeof Nasa-like material and WILL NOT STRETCH.

boots are indestructible. grabbed both pair for $200 each a few weeks before they came out.

Back
Top Bottom