Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant Restock

Originally Posted by mwright889

No I am not new to foams. I have the coppers royals electric green and peweter and the cactus foams. I just never picked up the eggplants when they first dropped. Was just curious as to what is wrong with the 2010s.
ur new to foams fam.... u just named foams from the last 2 years excluding the cactus (u might have picked up recently)
indifferent.gif

in most peoples opinions 09>10 just cuz a few reasons.... 09s r shiny purple not dull like the 10, and the foam is thicker, also the grooves in the 09 r deeper and more defined. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mwright889

No I am not new to foams. I have the coppers royals electric green and peweter and the cactus foams. I just never picked up the eggplants when they first dropped. Was just curious as to what is wrong with the 2010s.
ur new to foams fam.... u just named foams from the last 2 years excluding the cactus (u might have picked up recently)
indifferent.gif

in most peoples opinions 09>10 just cuz a few reasons.... 09s r shiny purple not dull like the 10, and the foam is thicker, also the grooves in the 09 r deeper and more defined. 
pimp.gif

^pretty much what he said, only benefit of the 2010s is a better tinted sole, but that'll change colors anyway

it's pretty much the classic argument of OG's vs retros usually OG's are better

^pretty much what he said, only benefit of the 2010s is a better tinted sole, but that'll change colors anyway

it's pretty much the classic argument of OG's vs retros usually OG's are better

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

2009 - last solid foamposite made in taiwan
and da copper foamposites were da only GOOD joints made in china
yea, i've got no complaints about the coppers whatsoever....they look better with age/wear as well
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

2009 - last solid foamposite made in taiwan
and da copper foamposites were da only GOOD joints made in china
yea, i've got no complaints about the coppers whatsoever....they look better with age/wear as well
smokin.gif

SneakerSt just dropped the price of the eggplants to $200, sucks for the people that spent that extra $50 smh

SneakerSt just dropped the price of the eggplants to $200, sucks for the people that spent that extra $50 smh

Confirmed they are A grade 2010's. Repriced at $200 shipped. I would recommend contacting sneaker.st if you already ordered.

Confirmed they are A grade 2010's. Repriced at $200 shipped. I would recommend contacting sneaker.st if you already ordered.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

price just jump to $230!!

I got them this morning for 250 than when i saw the price go down i email sneaker st. And this was the response i got back from them

Thank you for your order.  The price was marked down incorrectly, and has
now been adjusted from $200 to $230.  I will be crediting you $20 back as
it has not yet been 24 hours since the price drop.

The reason for the drop was that we were told the Eggs were from 2009,
when upon inspection they were actually the 2010 release.

Thanks again
St.

Sneaker St was very quick with the response. Good People

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

price just jump to $230!!

I got them this morning for 250 than when i saw the price go down i email sneaker st. And this was the response i got back from them

Thank you for your order.  The price was marked down incorrectly, and has
now been adjusted from $200 to $230.  I will be crediting you $20 back as
it has not yet been 24 hours since the price drop.

The reason for the drop was that we were told the Eggs were from 2009,
when upon inspection they were actually the 2010 release.

Thanks again
St.

Sneaker St was very quick with the response. Good People

Those May Be On There For A While... Most Dudes Copped The 09s An The Ones That Couldnt Copped The '10s. Ill Eventually Pull The Trigger But If You Look In Certain Areas You Can Maybe Find These On The Shelf With A Sweet Price Tag.

Those May Be On There For A While... Most Dudes Copped The 09s An The Ones That Couldnt Copped The '10s. Ill Eventually Pull The Trigger But If You Look In Certain Areas You Can Maybe Find These On The Shelf With A Sweet Price Tag.

2010 pair is garbage for real.

2009 pair go for over $300 easily. Sold a few of my extras recently for $330+

2010 pair is garbage for real.

2009 pair go for over $300 easily. Sold a few of my extras recently for $330+

I saw 09's going for cheap when the 2010's released on ebay. Some of you slept if you want the 09's that bad.

Dudes on the other forums were letting their 09's go for cheap as well once they thought the value would go down.

Back
Top Bottom