Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant Restock

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

2009 - last solid foamposite made in taiwan
cant forget about the hoh pearls, those were pretty solid imo..  
i didn't just mean the eggplants...should have elaborated, my bad. but yea...those dropped in '09 too, the switch to China didn't happen until the 2010 releases.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

2009 - last solid foamposite made in taiwan
cant forget about the hoh pearls, those were pretty solid imo..  
i didn't just mean the eggplants...should have elaborated, my bad. but yea...those dropped in '09 too, the switch to China didn't happen until the 2010 releases.

For a second I thought these were re releasing like the cough drops. Got my eggplants from Snyx in Chicago back in 09, so I'm set. Good place to hit up if you are looking for shoes in Chicago.

For a second I thought these were re releasing like the cough drops. Got my eggplants from Snyx in Chicago back in 09, so I'm set. Good place to hit up if you are looking for shoes in Chicago.

#@%! nike for releasing this shoe one year later after the 09 version..well this is basically the THIRD spring in a row....totally killed the value...

#@%! nike for releasing this shoe one year later after the 09 version..well this is basically the THIRD spring in a row....totally killed the value...

i just traded my pair of 2010 eggplants for a ps3, modern warfare 2 and a controller. I wore them at least more than 10 times so i think i won on the trade

i just traded my pair of 2010 eggplants for a ps3, modern warfare 2 and a controller. I wore them at least more than 10 times so i think i won on the trade

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

you got a good deal

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

you got a good deal

Originally Posted by joekamel

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

serious?

Originally Posted by joekamel

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

serious?

Wow. Thanks for the schooling. Had no idea about the eggplant foam thing. I was fiending for a pair! Just checked on flightclub and yessir the 09 is lightyears ahead of the 010!

I recently got the 02 Pearls and Royal Pros out to wear around, incredible they still look like new almost 10 years later..

Nice to know about decrease in quality, what else specifically happened? Thinnner foam? God no...

Wow. Thanks for the schooling. Had no idea about the eggplant foam thing. I was fiending for a pair! Just checked on flightclub and yessir the 09 is lightyears ahead of the 010!

I recently got the 02 Pearls and Royal Pros out to wear around, incredible they still look like new almost 10 years later..

Nice to know about decrease in quality, what else specifically happened? Thinnner foam? God no...

Heyy Umm I dont know if this the exact place to ask this but this dude is selling me some nike foamposite eggplants DS for 100 im suppose to meet him so can you tell me what i should look out for if they are fake or not

Back
Top Bottom