Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Fixed
West Bmore will be on fire tonight.
tongue.gif
The stories should be good tonight LOL 

^^people were showing pics on twitter of them INTENTIONALLY shill bidding to teach resellers a lesson (temporarily).

Orlando has to sell these shoes at one point. Look i'm off work at disney monday and tuesday i'm free from sunday afternoon own to camp do something.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by MrArmanix
nerd.gif
It's gonna be like Hampsterdam down there

Man I just left there, it was the worst. I got there at like 5pm. they kicked everybody out the mall at 9pm. People.just lined up randomly wherever tjer was a door. I switched lines twice. There had to be at least 4-500 people at the mall. There was no order or organization. The police just picked people randomly from different doors of the mall. it got to a point where there were no lines. Just people bunched up.if you were lucky enough to get randomly grabbed by the police then you got em. I didnt get em. Oh well

Originally Posted by shindo03

^lol i think that it's common sense that it's a shill bid.... why ask useless questions lol that you can answer yourself. And obviously the dude that said that dude needs tan.... the picture is altered i think. If not dude needs to go on the Jersey Shore plan....
The Picture is altered..

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by tennesseeboon

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Drove a little bit to go to HOH in Kentucky....Had to be 60+ police and a wagon. Police told us we couldn't be on the premises until 4am...They made everyone move their cars multiple times. So at about 3:45 a bunch of people run on the property. I drive over and asked the police what happened to 4 am...Cop told me don't worry about it I can line up or leave...Bout 200 had lined up, they had 12 pairs...needless to say I left.
eyes.gif
Wonder how that ended up.

Hey Tennessee Tech, you from around there? We might be the only people from the plateau thats ever even heard of foams
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Guess again.....

thats whats up dude! small world. Do you cop foams in nashville?

Originally Posted by javon23

Just got an interesting trade offer.
My Concords & Cool Greys for the Galaxy Foams
obamahmmw.png
you should do it even if you just sell em and rebuy the concords and cool greys you got a few hundred

obamahmmw.png
Meet in person or have them ship first.. that seems suspect but do it if you can before they change their mind

obamahmmw.png
Good deal!
roll.gif
 @ the Obama pic, you guys always come up with the best pics to express your emotions through the computer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]how much you want to bet that at least 80% of all galaxy ebay listings ending between this past wed and next week are never paid for. i really believe and hope that that is the case. these funny number prices are ridiculous and harmful. the ONLY reason any item is 'worth' a particular price is because enough people are willing to pay for it. in this case, people are assuming 'worth' based on any fifteen yr old with an ebay account that may be bidding on 50 pairs at a time. the real, true value of the Galaxy's is $350-500 TOPS. not a penny more. time will prove this and the few that actually did pay for their $1000+ winning bids are going to be left wondering +#+.

now, those 1 of 1's Penny wore tonight, those are worth $2500. but, i guess by the Galaxy logic, $30-50K would be a fair buy it now[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom