Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Considering we barely knew about this one month ago, what type of attachment could one person have in WANTING these? I would sell with the quickness. It'd be pretty stupid to hold onto anything that has a 4-6x value.. That's just crazy. I think I bought half of what I own for less than a grand..

Craziness. Nothing in this hobby makes sense, from both the people owning the items and the people releasing them.

Could not agree more would sell these in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by MADMAN05705

Hoh 34st jst had 40 plus pair restock sold out SMh

sick.gif
eek.gif
(

ahhh i want these. smh. nike is playing with my emotions. all these random drops and phantom restocks. and now CT saying they arent selling to the states smh. that was my plan Y. smh

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha
it was work indeed but at the end it was smooth sailing......im sure i met your boy also....lots of cool peeps i met this week....
SlimK4 - yeah i was up there. only white dude, KC. 
laugh.gif
 did we meet up there?

you gotta be fn kidding me  
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i assume hoh 125th and footlocker or fotoaction on 34th will get more also?

I told you guys. Just do your homework and get out their and get them. Their out there. Stores have them. The PG plaza was just one of many stores. Make some calls!!!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I told you guys. Just do your homework and get out their and get them. Their out there. Stores have them. The PG plaza was just one of many stores. Make some calls!!!

It just sucks cause I need to be in class. So i really have no choice or I would have been out there.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

just called footlocker they said they cant realease any info #%@

Your not going to get any info over the phone, I can guarantee you that. With the volume of calls they're getting, you'll be lucky to get a "hello".

After seeing this post this morning about the HOH is 34st. Im almost positive the one in harlem will have theirs soon.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

you gotta be fn kidding me  
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i assume hoh 125th and footlocker or fotoaction on 34th will get more also?

I missed out too
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

there's no place in the state of va to get these???

this has been my issue...at least til i get back to jersey tomoro for spring break....hard to get ppl to run around for sneakers lol

Tell me about it. I love this area, but when it comes to quickstrike releases I have no shot at unless it's online. Paying over $500 for a pair is out the door for me. Resellers can eat, just not off my plate.

Back
Top Bottom