Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Griff

Worst...release...ever...

Only two sz 14's (22 pairs total) were released in NorCal and I had no chance at one. No "restocks" are coming around here either.

F it...

Are you talking about the release at HOH Arden? I dont think anywhere in the bay area released galaxy's.
Hoh Serramonte had 12 pairs. 

Originally Posted by dimez81

did nike release in a size 7??? all I come across is a 7.5? 7.5 is to big.
thankfully foams aren't made that small (below a 7.5)
I hate foams on girls feet, they look to bulky

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by dimez81

did nike release in a size 7??? all I come across is a 7.5? 7.5 is to big.
thankfully foams aren't made that small (below a 7.5)
I hate foams on girls feet, they look to bulky

you wrong...smallest they come is 6. all my foams are a size 7....I usually wear a 7.5 in sneakers but in foams they are to big and a 7 is just right.
I just think because these were limited a size 7 wasnt made or at least didn't make it into stores.

So did pembroke pines hoh release them? They're gone if they did but i'm just curious & wanna kno. To far away to make that trip 
ohwell.gif

^^^ Yep, I saw a 6.5 in the Red Foams on Ebay not to long ago. I wanna see some pictures of chicks in foams that would be sexy. LOL

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

those small sizes have to be ordered, and most don't but I've seen some foams in sz 6
yeah...usually the only place i am able to get a size 7 is ndc or order online..never in the store...thats why I didnt bother with going to store releases... 
ive seen girls with foams...some actually look sexy especially with leggins.

if these foam are going for over $1500.....the mark up for yeezy ii have to be crazier....

I think yeezy is a better shoe than these foamposite...I just think they were too hyped.

but maybe its just me....

"Update 3/1, 6:30pm EST: The Nike Foamposite Galaxy is no longer available to be purchased at Foot Locker House of Hoops and Foot Locker stores, with the exception of Hawaii. We will continue to work with mall management on future launch procedures on a store-by-store basis. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and support."

Is there any Hawaii NTers out there that can look out?  PM me & I'll return the favor... Congrats to everybody that came up today, if I can't get these I guess it wasn't meant to be but no SALT on my end 
glasses.gif

I'm going to keep it 100 and this is not off any hype but I personally think the Nike Galaxy Foamposite One is hotter then the Yeezy 2's. IMO the overall execution on the Galaxy Foams is just done better and the shoe was real different but don't get me wrong I'm still going to be on an all out hunt for the Yeezy 2's once an official date is dropped! But I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

Ok lets focus on the topic at hand now. Did anyone cop from the 2nd batch of galaxy?

edit

JUST PM ME FOR YEEZY 2 CAMPOUT.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

"Update 3/1, 6:30pm EST: The Nike Foamposite Galaxy is no longer available to be purchased at Foot Locker House of Hoops and Foot Locker stores, with the exception of Hawaii. We will continue to work with mall management on future launch procedures on a store-by-store basis. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and support."

Is there any Hawaii NTers out there that can look out?  PM me & I'll return the favor... Congrats to everybody that came up today, if I can't get these I guess it wasn't meant to be but no SALT on my end 
glasses.gif

Hah, Hawaii about to get hit with massive phone calls.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

+$+% I stay 5 minutes from Southlake mall. Know the manager & another employee. Told them to keep an eye out for me. I saw him Saturday knew something was up because I was like the Foams had a lil smirk. Now I read they released & they didn't even tell me. Shady.

atlanta peeps were lining up outside of HoH every morn consistently....they never announced it until this morn...at 7....
Yeah I figured they would be it's been crazy ever since the Concord release.. But when I talk to the manager almost every week through texts asking him man shady.
mad.gif

seems like most of the employees were shady on this one. earlier in the thread i posted that i had one shot. my boy who's the manager at a FL in bmore was sent to orlando for the release that never happened. i have given him money for the galaxies just in case he could get them obviously he couldn't. talked to him like 2 days ago. tell me why i see this n____ at pg plaza and he look like he seen a ghost. couldn't believe he ain't text me knowing he had my money. he asked me how'd i know and i'm like
30t6p3b.gif
he told me he'll have my bread when i go to his store on sat for all black rookies. i said all that to say... SHADY BUSINESS!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

pg plaza was a nice quiet release...

this.

5d3sc8.jpg

Props on your pick ups, CCK...

But heated beyond belief at HOHs PG.

Won't set foot in that mall again...
devil.gif

thanks bruh. surprisingly, this was the smoothest release i ever seen for such a hyped shoe at pg. this is why they did the re-release they way they did all over the country today. had it not been so hush hush, there woulda been more mayhem. just glad i was able to get a pair. once again thanks to jed for dropping me the inf.
pimp.gif

Nike / Footlocker is jerking us around like a bunch of clowns with this nonsense. Why can't they just make more pairs?

Back
Top Bottom