Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Man, GITD soles do nothing for me. I would prefer it if this whole galaxy pack didn't have them. It brings unnecessary hype, in my opinion.

I'm going to try my luck with 4 laptops running with my roommate, two shorties, and myself on the keys. Hope to scoop 2 pairs of the Foams, 1 pair of Lebron's 1 of the KD's.

My fingers are ready 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

no one is going to have a chance with these shoes online
QFT
If 9 limited releases sell out within 12 minutes, all the "even more limited" ASG kicks are a wrap.

meh. doesn't look as good in that pic. is it just galaxy print laminated onto the shoe? gitd makes it less desirable to me.

ones posted above are taken with a camera phone-- thus the garbage quality-- let somebody shoot with their Canon or Nikon and y'all will be droolin'

Hmmmmmm professional photography makes a world of difference, wow.

The 2 pics in the thread taken in normal lightning look okay, but its the darkroom pics probably taken with a 1st class camera that have dudes ready to riot or pay ridiculous resell prices.

Kinda takes away from the shoe imo, a dope shoe is dope shoe regardless of how they're photographed.

They're like that chick you see from a distance that you'd wife up, but once she gets closer you're like ehhhh I'd just bang it out.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Hmmmmmm professional photography makes a world of difference, wow.

The 2 pics in the thread taken in normal lightning look okay, but its the darkroom pics probably taken with a 1st class camera that have dudes ready to riot or pay ridiculous resell prices.

Kinda takes away from the shoe imo, a dope shoe is dope shoe regardless of how they're photographed.

They're like that chick you see from a distance that you'd wife up, but once she gets closer you're like ehhhh I'd just bang it out.

Good point

^ That's one ugly pair of kicks. However, if you attach the word "limited", people will pay any price.

Originally Posted by cguy610

^ That's one ugly pair of kicks. However, if you attach the word "limited", people will pay any price.

QFMT!!
thats all it takes.. "limited", "QS" "GR Limited" "No discount on swoosh" the beast within will show its nasty face..

Back
Top Bottom