Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by bignosemark

watch out , fellows, there are b-grades coming from overseas...

reasons: 1. from a little bird who sells factory/b-grades

2. air randy has them..

Ima be honest i really wouldnt mind a B-grade pair. Their really hard to tell whats wrong with them and plus usually its lil stuff like lil glue stains and etc that wouldnt bother me at all.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

2. air randy has them..

Ima be honest i really wouldnt mind a B-grade pair. Their really hard to tell whats wrong with them and plus usually its lil stuff like lil glue stains and etc that wouldnt bother me at all.
Air Randy is selling them for $2,500
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

2. air randy has them..

Air Randy is selling them for $2,500
indifferent.gif
well i didnt say i would buy it
laugh.gif
. Just wouldnt mind one I would inspect it first.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I pretty much gave up on these
laugh.gif
Got to have patience bruh. Let the People trying to keep up with the Joneses spend their tax money first.

Then once they're broke they'll be right back on eBay.  I can see these in worn-once condition for about $600 or even less by the summer.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I pretty much gave up on these
laugh.gif
Got to have patience bruh. Let the People trying to keep up with the Joneses spend their tax money first.

Then once they're broke they'll be right back on eBay.  I can see these in worn-once condition for about $600 or even less by the summer.

If anybody that actually has a pair would wear them... (&not sell them)

So these gonna turn into another ray 13 fiasco? Bgade or fake? Will the debate ever end?
laugh.gif

Lol @ dude on CL who wanted $1500 + ds concords for his pair that I hit him up for...told me "get these now because when they come back out they won't have gitd soles"
laugh.gif
Great salaes pitch....as if I give a $#!+ about a gitd sole that barely glows

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself, was hoping I would have got on here earlier but it is what it is. I had some info on the KC release that could have helped you guys out. I live about two hours away and raise my for year old son on my own so I had no way of getting up there and would much rather a collector get them.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I been collecting thirteen years and recently started following niketalk. I'm excited to be a part of your community and helping each other out. Congrats to anyone who managed to copp these! Got mine Thursday. Aesthetically a beautiful shoe!

There's definitely more than two pairs of those brown foams. I had two pairs alone, sold one.

As far as Galaxy foams there are more popping up soon.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

15gffrc.jpg
Not to call you out or anything but i seen this pic before...and the tag on the corner is fishy, looks like something from paint.....plus i just saw online that theirs only 2 sample pairs ever made
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
it's 100% legit
he personally gave me a pair to sell in 2005?

and he kept a pair for himself, so I DOUBT there were only 2 made. 
laugh.gif

he has other samples in other threads, but yeah, that's a horrible tag, you gotta get photoshop, X 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Stash house boutique in CT are releasing all the all star kicks at 10...

i thought this store sold b-grade,or "early release" pairs whatever you want to call it...maybe theyre getting overseas stock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i thought this store sold b-grade,or "early release" pairs whatever you want to call it...maybe theyre getting overseas stock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for $1850 no thanks smh check this link for their prices for the galaxy pack shoes https://twitter.com/#!/StashBoutique/status/174924749024149504/photo/1 

HOH 125th is playing games i swear
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how are you the first HOH ever, get every limited release,but dont get a restock and 34th did? makes no sense

people were out there this expecting foams...store announced there are no foams there,allegedly.....oh well,guess we all need to wait for the mass restock

how did the Europe release turn out today?

For those that dont know Stash house is a brick and mortar reseller.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how are you the first HOH ever, get every limited release,but dont get a restock and 34th did? makes no sense

people were out there this expecting foams...store announced there are no foams there,allegedly.....oh well,guess we all need to wait for the mass restock

how did the Europe release turn out today?

Heard from someone most of the employees left last night with multiple bags. Chances are something shady went down.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for $1850 no thanks smh check this link for their prices for the galaxy pack shoes https://twitter.com/#!/StashBoutique/status/174924749024149504/photo/1 

I've walked into there stores and compared my AJs to theirs and the ones I looked at we're legit. They don't offer full size runs of kicks very often.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've walked into there stores and compared my AJs to theirs and the ones I looked at we're legit. They don't offer full size runs of kicks very often.
My bad, i didnt know....i just saw the info and wanted to pass along to the NT'ers in the area...
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

From what i was told from the District Manager of HoH in ATL (i dont know how true it is), was that the shoes were shipped to 34th over 125th because the release would be more controlled....he said that last tuesday....
Those were pairs that came from orlando...

^ i would NEVER trade the "Gold Box" DMP package for these shoes, dont let the hype fool you...

Back
Top Bottom