Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

tried to trade lebron 9 Mv's+cash but the person wanted $1000+ the lebrons smh. I was even willing to trade 2 pairs of Lebron 9 Mvs for them and he still told me to add 500
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

i got a guy trying to trade me ds miami vice 9, ds carmines, ds taxi 12s, vnds copper foams, and vnds coughdrop foams for my galaxy what do u guys think?

Value wise, 425 + 400 + 275 + 250 + 150. You're basically getting 1500 out of a 900 shoe. Good deal IMO and the shoes you're trading for are heat so go for it if you like em.

thx maddox i really didnt want 2 get rid of my galaxy but i really want these other kicks so hopefully i can catch another pair for a deal down the line.
frown.gif

Uhh...I would do that trade all day.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Value wise, 425 + 400 + 275 + 250 + 150. You're basically getting 1500 out of a 900 shoe. Good deal IMO and the shoes you're trading for are heat so go for it if you like em.

thx maddox i really didnt want 2 get rid of my galaxy but i really want these other kicks so hopefully i can catch another pair for a deal down the line.
frown.gif

Uhh...I would do that trade all day.
thx jada

^^ Crazy right? I figured people would move on to the next shoe. But I guess these are still the shoe to have.

i got a guy trying to trade me ds miami vice 9, ds carmines, ds taxi 12s, vnds copper foams, and vnds coughdrop foams for my galaxy what do u guys think?

take that trade in a heartbeat.. actually give me that dudes number so I can take advantage on him, too. Mine as well see if he'll add cash on top to sweeten the deal since he's already offering stupid deals already. All those are legit except cough drop foams.. got a worn 2x pair of those for 100 and I don't really like em.. boring cw in my opinion.

Yeeah price on these suckers definitely fell.. if you stay off ebay and look around (NT, NSB, HB, ISS) you will find em from the $500-800 range

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

tried to trade lebron 9 Mv's+cash but the person wanted $1000+ the lebrons smh. I was even willing to trade 2 pairs of Lebron 9 Mvs for them and he still told me to add 500
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
Tried PM'n...

Originally Posted by proballer

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
Tried PM'n...

I PM'ed you

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Just need to release these as a General Release and stop the madness ...
This!

I am disappointed that this was such a limited release.  I was in Orlando for All Star Weekend and they were cancelled down there because of the madness!

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Yeeah price on these suckers definitely fell.. if you stay off ebay and look around (NT, NSB, HB, ISS) you will find em from the $500-800 range

Not a size 13 or 14 unfortunately

Would u trade SB 8 lebrons & banned 1's for galaxy foams?
Mind u I have 3 SB 8's & I can get another pair of banned 1's easy

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I would do it since you can easily replace them but i would rather do a straight trade with SB 8s

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I would do it since you can easily replace them but i would rather do a straight trade with SB 8s

personally I would not. SB 8s and banned 1s are so much more wearable/practical imo

wtfchi wrote:
I can't tell if these are real or fake... The seller said he bought the shoes on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...lkid%3D57289994385937816

real, but if u want a second opinion. take it to the nike legit check fourm. looks real carbon fiber plate, glow in the dark sole. my only concern is he used diffrent pics, one from the nike website and the other two from an unknown source. The seller states its authentic or youre money back. So what do you have to lose? on another note he has a brand new seller (right out the package) , the seller purchased this shoe off another seller from ebay, chances are it maybe fake or there is some light problem with the shoe and hes trying to pass it off as real or mint condition. As for additional close up photos and post it in the nike legit form thread.1,500 is alot of money especially if you want to give it to someone that just started selling on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom