Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

you couch accountants are hysterical. if i was getting 1000euro a pair from a buyer overseas, you wouldnt wait a week in line? yes thats only $2-5/hr. but remember, theres no interview, no resume needed, no drug test, no training, no clocking in/out, no sales, no customer service, none of what you would need to do at a "real" job. now you pay a couple heads 1-200 to wait w you. scoop up 10 pairs.

so 220 + tax = $240 + give $200 per person to wait (lets say on the high end ) = $440 x 10 = $4400

10 x 1000euro = 10000 euro converted to USD = $1315 x 10 = $13,150.

$13,150 - $4400 = $8,750 (that's profit)

and once again, thats AFTER all costs (the shoes & paying per person) for a week.

so you really making more than 8k a week at "work", more power to you. but to the real hustlas out there, we know what we doing. lol

No one is going to sit in line for a week for $200, so your logic of being able to get 10 pairs is immediately flawed.  I guess there is a reason you posted about not having to pass a drug test.

I'll be laughing at you when you catch pneumonia from sitting outside for a week and have to go to the hospital without health insurance, because I doubt being a "real hustla" provides benefits.
laugh.gif
this thread is comical. 
I guess thats how its going to be from now on. I feel like stopping collecting sneakers because the truth is I can't and don't want to compete with people camping out a week for sneakers. Truth is, I now have better things to do and realize if I miss out on a release life still goes on. 

Just passed footlocker on 34th by the Macy's.. There's already about 6 guys in line.. It's a great tactic, they line up until the neighboring stores and cops complain and this will force the footlocker to release the wrist bands early, just like with the sugar ray 13s

i have no idea how this is gonna work next week. i was involved in that chaos last night for the cloaks. that was hell. the 24th is gonna be infamous. smh

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Smh this #@+ is pathetic!!!! People are actually camping out for a whole week for some damn shoes!! And for those who stay in miami, its true! There's a few people already at shoe gallery camping out. I'm sorry, but I can't waste 7days of my life for some shoes! I guess some people really need the extra money or have low self-esteem and really need these shoes to make them feel better about themselves!!
sick.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif

I want to see the chaos unfold. I'm happy I don't want to partake with this release. I don't care if somebody wants to camp a full week in line but it's never going to be for me.

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

Smh this #@+ is pathetic!!!! People are actually camping out for a whole week for some damn shoes!! And for those who stay in miami, its true! There's a few people already at shoe gallery camping out. I'm sorry, but I can't waste 7days of my life for some shoes! I guess some people really need the extra money or have low self-esteem and really need these shoes to make them feel better about themselves!!
sick.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
That's crazy... Should pass by there to see the beasts of Miami

^OD in Dade. They ARE limiting these to one a person, correct? If so, how does a grown man spend an entire week to get a pair of shoes? Take a chance that they can flip that ONE pair for a crazy profit? I'm just trying to understand why the hype. 70 pages on these, it definitely makes sense.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

sick.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
That's crazy... Should pass by there to see the beasts of Miami
If you pass by, please take a picture.

I need of a list of all the spots in Orlando that's getting these

I really doubt ONLY the HOH in the Florida Mall will have these

Orlando is hosting the All Star game for crying out! Hopefully we get pairs all over
smile.gif

exactly what i thought....90% of the people camping now are 17 yrs and younger, some look like theyre 14
laugh.gif
Get a job, stay in school, youll have a bright future.
laugh.gif

Just to put things into perspective, say on average, working people make $100/day, its probably more, but lets say $100/day....6 days camping = $600, add travel costs, food, time,etc + retail of shoe +tax youre looking at  $1000 or more.....youre doing it ALL WRONG guys
laugh.gif

From what I was told, 34th street is NOT doing wristbands and making the people camp all the way til Thursday midnight release....if true, Thursday will be crazy, and Ill gurantee more than half those people whove been camping since Saturday or earlier will not get em...a written up list by campers is not an OFFICIAL store list, nor does it guarantee anything
laugh.gif

I work 6-7 days a week, no time for this little kid $#!+ . I will try my luck online or hopefully someone I know can come thru. Im leaning more towards Lebrons and Flight Ones over these Foams.

oh yeah...... GITD Zoom Rookies >>>> these   yep I said it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom