Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

this galaxy release will be crazy when I was wearing my concords a day after the release even mothers and grandmothers came up at me and asked me how I got a pair....................... I was like how the h do you know about these?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Dudes going harder for these then any shoe I've seen before. At this point, I just hope I can cop the Lebrons without waiting on a 200+ person line.

ppage2.jpg

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

I hope nobody answers his question^^^ like someone said if u really wanted
These you would've done ur hw a long time ago
indifferent.gif

Isn't the point of niketalk to help other sneakerheads out? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it used to be around here. Not that you would know. Now that I'm a grown man I don't really get a chance to browse niketalk all day and research releases online for hours. I just saw these foams and thought I would at least make an attempt to get them online. It's not like I'm a newb to the game and just looking for info to flip some kicks. 

Originally Posted by KG21

Random thought... is the hype over these directly related to that eBay auction ending at $1200? I didn't look into it very much but it would be insane if all this hype was created by ONE dude who happened to feel he needed to pay $1200 for these. I know damn well 99% of the people camping right now are doing it to resell. Think if there were no other buyers willing to pay what that one guy paid for his preorder.

On another note, resellers are stupid. Say this shoe fetches you a grand profit. You just camped outside for five days to make $8.33 an hour ($1000 profit / 120 hours). Let's take it up a notch and say they make $2000 profit, they're still making only $16.67 an hour. Now that's a decent pay rate for a normal 8 hour shift job but pretty crappy if you gotta put up with the conditions that go along with camping.

I guess more power to them if they want to sacrifice a social life, showers, good food and risk getting robbed or worse, not even getting a pair. What these guys need to do is take an economics class or Google opportunity cost.

I doubt the people in line work 24 hours a day.

Originally Posted by ztown52

This sounds like your first rodeo at Orlando 
laugh.gif

If you're on mall property before 4:30 AM on Friday morning you'll be ticketed for trespassing. They don't allow a lineup until 5 AM.

lol thanks for the heads up. i havent been out there in a while
iirc they didnt do that before, i remember camping out for a few shoes back in the day 

Originally Posted by woody23

indifferent.gif

Isn't the point of niketalk to help other sneakerheads out? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it used to be around here. Not that you would know. Now that I'm a grown man I don't really get a chance to browse niketalk all day and research releases online for hours. I just saw these foams and thought I would at least make an attempt to get them online. It's not like I'm a newb to the game and just looking for info to flip some kicks. 
my thoughts as well.  

Yes some members should be more resourceful and actually do some research before asking questions but at the same time the amount of useless unhelpful slick responses are rediculous after a while.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by woody23

indifferent.gif

my thoughts as well.  

Yes some members should be more resourceful and actually do some research before asking questions but at the same time the amount of useless unhelpful slick responses are rediculous after a while.

Yea. I mean I'm glad I only had to go through a dozen pages to find the info I need. But now that I know lets all keep it a secret!
roll.gif

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care, at least i know i have my pair secure and im not even mad at all i spent this much for these shoes cuz i know it will be mayhem come next week so im satisfy and i will post pics once i get them. I will still pass by NSW to see if i can scoop another pair but this is one is a secure pair for me. And before you guys says that im crazy for paying that amount of price for those shoes. It dont matter to me bc i will hopefully get another pair on the RD and flip that to get my money back for this one. This is just a guaranteed pair for me.

35koqpt.jpg

Looks like i did very well spending $800 on these. With all these crazy lines and campers already, i still stick with my choice and the seller got the galaxy in his store and sent me pics of the pair im going to receive. A lot of you doubted me saying i pull the trigger too fast or i will prolly get fakes in the mail but like i said i was very confident in the purchase and in the seller, so heres the pics of the pair im going to receive next month.

erzdld.jpg

255jtkj.jpg

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by kickz4show

u know i can respect getting a extra pair or two for resale but 5 let someone who ACTUALLY WANTS TO WEAR a pair get one
Exactly.
30t6p3b.gif

In a way this kind of helps me to not want them as bad, idky why.

I really hate people that do this and others who don't even care about really having the shoe for themselves. You are the enemy to every honest collector on NT.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by kicks409

My homie said he swung by the Galleria in Houston and cats are out there

Are you serious?! What the %$!%?
Where are they lining up at? Security and the police kicks everybody off the premises after hours at the mall...they are in line for no reason

Damn 2012 got people acting like this for a pair of shoes...SHOES...
30t6p3b.gif

It really must be the end of times...
laugh.gif

Hopefully nobody gets seriously injured or worse on release date
tired.gif
....all I can say is wow

I'll try my luck on ndc and if I miss out oh well. Good luck to all trying to get these and be safe...damn

Can't believe the hype on these. Even if these were a GR and were sitting in footlocker at like noon on the 24th, I'd still be debating how bad i wanted them and if I wanted to pay $220... Crazy what things have come to, these kids are HAPPY to camp for a week in the cold for a pair, and people paying $800 thinking they got a steal...

Back
Top Bottom