Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Looks like i did very well spending $800 on these. With all these crazy lines and campers already, i still stick with my choice and the seller got the galaxy in his store and sent me pics of the pair im going to receive. A lot of you doubted me saying i pull the trigger too fast or i will prolly get fakes in the mail but like i said i was very confident in the purchase and in the seller, so heres the pics of the pair im going to receive next month.
Yea, you got a great deal.
eyes.gif
  $800 for a pair of "limited" Nike's that came out two weeks ago in the color red. 
Even more reason for Nike to raise price. These will be $250-300 retail next  year in the next 2-3 years

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Somebody needs to go take all those chairs since nobody is out there. Lol

This is the problem. Stores need to stop this crap bcuz people put their chairs there and don't really put the time in. It's a joke. If people want to start a line, it shud be mandatory that they can't leave AT ALL! What a bunch of crap. I hate that stores and the managers of these stores are IDIOTS. This is how u run things? No wonder why they manage shoe stores and aren't doctors or lawyers. Freaking stupid!

So if you aren't a doctor or lawyer, you're stupid?

And you getting upset and ranting and raving about some sneakers is....

Originally Posted by TxSole

This is the problem. Stores need to stop this crap bcuz people put their chairs there and don't really put the time in. It's a joke. If people want to start a line, it shud be mandatory that they can't leave AT ALL! What a bunch of crap. I hate that stores and the managers of these stores are IDIOTS. This is how u run things? No wonder why they manage shoe stores and aren't doctors or lawyers. Freaking stupid!

Sorry, but some people actually can organize a campout with rules that dont allow inhumanity. Lol. Its called family and friends. I guess I'm at a lucky spot or something.....

Who said ANYTHING about inhumanity? I said if ur going to start a line 7 days in advance u shouldn't be able to leave at all. Let's face it, the people who campout 7 days in advance just want to gouge other people who love the shoes. There may be a small few who want them for themselves, but for the most part those people r out there to stick it to someone else. To me, it just says you don't have a real brain to make an honest living if your out to rape other people. That being said, I won't lose sleep if I don't score on nike.com.

Obviously you are on your man period or your female trait of jealousy is really coming out. Thy shall not judge. It takes a real man to understand and act on it!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You're obviously in that group if u don't understand my post. LOL

Sorry, but some people actually can organize a campout with rules that dont allow inhumanity. Lol. Its called family and friends. I guess I'm at a lucky spot or something.....

Who said ANYTHING about inhumanity? I said if ur going to start a line 7 days in advance u shouldn't be able to leave at all. Let's face it, the people who campout 7 days in advance just want to gouge other people who love the shoes. There may be a small few who want them for themselves, but for the most part those people r out there to stick it to someone else. To me, it just says you don't have a real brain to make an honest living if your out to rape other people. That being said, I won't lose sleep if I don't score on nike.com.

Obviously you are on your man period or your female trait of jealousy is really coming out. Thy shall not judge. It takes a real man to understand and act on it!

Haha, thy shall not judge. Ok, Jesus.

I'm wondering why you're ranting and raving on the internet calling people stupid like a seven year old.

Are you a doctor or lawyer?

Take all your money and intelligence and open your own store, and run it how you see fit. Until then you're not acting very mature or masculine.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by Fear23

Monday's Daily News:

jfhgll.png
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude quoted in the article is 15?? I understand that they're on break in NY but dayum that's 
crazy. My mom would've never let that go down lol but what's really crazy is that I bet his 

parents are helping him - bringing food, drink etc.
eyes.gif
 SMH 

They all obviously have bright futures....
roll.gif

Is this you and your dad spoonmanofthehour?

I dont get it if they truly made 3,000 pairs of these why is everybody going so crazy,, for the bin series they only made like 1500 each and people only startedd campin out like 2 days max before the day they came out.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by Fear23

Monday's Daily News:

jfhgll.png
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude quoted in the article is 15?? I understand that they're on break in NY but dayum that's 
crazy. My mom would've never let that go down lol but what's really crazy is that I bet his 

parents are helping him - bringing food, drink etc.
eyes.gif
 SMH 

They all obviously have bright futures....
roll.gif
ive been saying this from the jump...the fact that school is out for this week is whats making this pick up and issue...imma let the young bucks get they shine with these foams lol

I'm wondering why you're ranting and raving on the internet calling people stupid like a seven year old.

Are you a doctor or lawyer?

Take all your money and intelligence and open your own store, and run it how you see fit. Until then you're not acting very mature or masculine.

What do I care what you think? Ur words run off of me like water. I can express myself on this board if I want to, just like u do from time to time. If u don't like it, too bad. Bottomline, stupidity runs rampant at shoe stores that let people camp for a week. People with legit jobs don't have a chance. Like I said, if u can't understand posts, u shud just keep quiet or ignore.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

Hoh Kop is a mess.

QFT
When did KOP get a HOH?  I want to see pics of this mayhem; I'm surprised KOP mall would allow this to go on.  I remember when buying shoes in Philly was just waking up early and hitting up Sneaker Villa or Kicks USA.  Guess those days are long gone.
The 2007 Blue Foams sat on shelves for over a week.  I picked up 3 pairs (and could have got many more if I wanted) with no effort at all.  Funny how things change.

Is this you and your dad spoonmanofthehour?

Haha, Jesus has a sense if humor...and a camera.LOL. GOOD ONE. J!

Im not a reseller nor a camper. dont have the patience and dont care enough to do either but...

alot of people in here getting mad at resellers for 'raping' peoples pockets, trying to take advantage of the hype and 'stick' it to other buyers...

how do you explain what NIKE does. i mean if you ask me that is like their company description.

its ok when they @#!+! out a 'classic' using cheap materials, up the sticker price and lower the number available...right.

you just cant let it phase you. if you miss out at retail, chalk it up. Trust me NIKE/JB will have something new for you in 2-3 WEEKS thats just as big/crazy/limited/classic.

if no one ever paid resellers prices we wouldnt have to worry about any of this.

See it's already been posted about the Daily News but I'm going to have to go with ninjahood and agree these are the most hyped sneakers... ever!

Couldn't believe when I picked up the NY Daily News these sneakers were on the front page, and then they have a big spread on them on the second page.

Wow!

Good luck to all trying to get them... be safe out there!

Originally Posted by FEETure

Im not a reseller nor a camper. dont have the patience and dont care enough to do either but...

alot of people in here getting mad at resellers for 'raping' peoples pockets, trying to take advantage of the hype and 'stick' it to other buyers...

how do you explain what NIKE does. i mean if you ask me that is like their company description.

its ok when they @#!+! out a 'classic' using cheap materials, up the sticker price and lower the number available...right.

you just cant let it phase you. if you miss out at retail, chalk it up. Trust me NIKE/JB will have something new for you in 2-3 WEEKS thats just as big/crazy/limited/classic.

if no one ever paid resellers prices we wouldnt have to worry about any of this.

Good post.

Back
Top Bottom