Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by torres

dude first in line camps for the jordan galaxies? lmao
roll.gif
The comedy continues 
roll.gif

My local news station just did a quick review of these on TV. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The hype is real folks. I'm glad I'm not feeling these. Have at it!
wink.gif

LMAO @ Jordan FOAMPOSITE. What a DUMMY? Whats the point of camping for shoes you know nothing about, not even the name. SMH

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

See it's already been posted about the Daily News but I'm going to have to go with ninjahood and agree these are the most hyped sneakers... ever!

Couldn't believe when I picked up the NY Daily News these sneakers were on the front page, and then they have a big spread on them on the second page.

Wow!

Good luck to all trying to get them... be safe out there!
Wrd i hope no1 gets hurt for these, but knowing where im from, i doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Some dude at HOH 34st has. Like 15 kids lined up for him giving them $300 each lol. N's going hard.

Bruh, if you're serious Im about to hop on the A train and make an easy $300. Soon as he pays me and leaves I'm gone
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdotnas

AARON BRACKEN is the dude on craigslist who works for HOH orlando... put that n' on blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody is losing their jobb over a G. lol

Can't be surprised by this after the 'Oreo spacejams', this is what sneaker enthusiast have to deal with now, besides the resellers. Good luck guys SMDH

they guy who created this idea for the Galaxy / Space theme for this year's ASG at Nike HQ must be either getting a huge raise or promotion this year.

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

Originally Posted by jdotnas

AARON BRACKEN is the dude on craigslist who works for HOH orlando... put that n' on blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody is losing their jobb over a G. lol

I hope he lives with his parents, a G aint #+## int he real world.

This thread is turnt up right now. I predict 700 pages by next Monday. I got $5 on it. Any takers? haha

Back
Top Bottom