Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by serra2008

so are the foams not gonna be released on any site??

nike store china's website will sell it, but they wont ship outside china.
will need a friend in china do it for you

wow really?  smh.  thats crazy.  thanks bro
yeah, heard that too...some asian countries originally scraped the online release are now releasing them online.

NDC delivered the big blow to us
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These are pretty Eeeehh. Don't really look that good

But I guess with all the foam hype and limited stamp people will like them

Hope you still think they are a dope shoe in 5 years
laugh.gif

Hope if you want em, you get em at a decent price tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ The people camping for a week to sell them.  If you camp for 7 days, thats 168 hours.  If you mange to sell them for $2,000.  CONGRATS you got paid $11.90 for your time (Before eBay and Paypal fees).

you-rock.jpg

okay, so I called house of hoops state street in chicago, and they got them in this morning, but under 30 pair....this iz cray, I'm heading to st.louis house of hoops...F it, I'm going in!!!

Originally Posted by Nikolee

okay, so I called house of hoops state street in chicago, and they got them in this morning, but under 30 pair....this iz cray, I'm heading to st.louis house of hoops...F it, I'm going in!!!
Good luck!

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

Originally Posted by three6mafia

dont care for these, but have a question. these and all the other galaxy shoes were releasing today right?? i just drove by my mall that has a hoh, i want the flight 1s, and not a single person was there. am i missing something?

metro detroit area. anyone around here know if they gave out wristbands or some thing? cause last week for the cement 4s there was easily over 100 people in line. anyone?

They drop tomorrow on the 24th, if you go back around midnight you might see a few heads out there....the hype is MAD REAL out in Detroit for these sneaks
I might head down.  but wouldnt the line be inside fairlane, not outside?

Edit.  just heard they've been camped out since monday..?

so are the foams not gonna be released on any site??

nike store china's website will sell it, but they wont ship outside china.
will need a friend in china do it for you

wow really?  smh.  thats crazy.  thanks bro
do you know what time they will drop on the NDC China site?

would you rather have one of EVERY SINGLE pair of foams ever released until today (not including sole collectors) or 2 pairs of Galaxys?
the numbers just don't add up. hope this puts things into perspective...

Sac heads can forget about it. OG's beat you to it. Already got folks lining up in front of BJ's Damn! And he got his hommie there now to relieve hum from piss breaks. U know there gonnna be a lot with the age of them two.

Originally Posted by jer23

would you rather have one of EVERY SINGLE pair of foams ever released until today (not including sole collectors) or 2 pairs of Galaxys?
the numbers just don't add up. hope this puts things into perspective...
I'd easily take every single pair of foams that ever released.  Hands down!  But that is such a hypothetical question
ohwell.gif

Sneekaz wrote:

bootyologist24 wrote:

ACBboyz84 wrote:

LOl i recognize the background. You're that reseller on Ebay
laugh.gif

Yes, same old table and same ol spot he takes all pictures from.  Nice!

its dabombfactory, not me

where did he get these? he know a guy in nike?

dabomb has a big store on ebay located tx. think hes been doing this for some time and he has some exclusive stuff. dont know his connects

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

SMH. I know this damn shoe thing is getting me when I have not one but multiple dreams of me getting these %%*%@!% shoes.

I don't know whether to laugh anymore or smack myself.

laugh.gif

Stay up everyone.

I had dreams of the white cement 4s 3 days in a row on release week.

supposed to be a crazy !%+ snow storm tonight in detroit. 6-8 inches and 20 degree temps. hopefully that'll scare off the campers...or kill them...lol jk

just 2 years ago i got the copper foams in store a week after the release date with no line, in the middle of the day for regular price... now look at this $#!%

Back
Top Bottom