Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Anyone know if HOH's have the Lift off Tee?

Nike-Lift-Off-Mens-T-Shirt-525519_010_A.jpg

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

They release was bad and I dont see it getting any better.
I am extremely dissappointed in Nike/HoH...

Who cancels releases??? That's just dumb...

I guess this prepares us for what the playoff 12 release MAY be like.
Huh? Of course the Playoffs will be hyped like everything else these days, but there's no way it'll come anywhere close to this madness. They're a GR Jordan.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I counted approximately 500 pairs on ebay right now. (just imagine if each pair sells for over 1k...that's a half a mill nike isn't getting
laugh.gif
) That's not counting how many pairs have been sold already and are on other websites. I would say it's over 2,000 pairs out there. Anyone that thinks 600 is way off.

Nike produced only 1,200 pairs of the basketball shoes, which have glow-in-the-dark soles and a purple and pink galactic swirl pattern. They went on sale at a handful of stores across the U.S. early this morning, coinciding with the beginning of the NBA All-Star Game weekend.

Taken from a news site

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

They release was bad and I dont see it getting any better.
I am extremely dissappointed in Nike/HoH...

Who cancels releases??? That's just dumb...

I guess this prepares us for what the playoff 12 release MAY be like.
Huh? Of course the Playoffs will be hyped like everything else these days, but there's no way it'll come anywhere close to this madness. They're a GR Jordan.
true, with GRs all you really have to do is go a bit earlier than opening of the store and wait for about 2 hours. 

Quick question...

Are foams popular in Europe?

Reason I ask is I'm debating if I should ask my friend from London to pick up a pair for me @ NT London/HOH/Crooked Tongues on March 3rd...

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Quick question...

Are foams popular in Europe?

Reason I ask is I'm debating if I should ask my friend from London to pick up a pair for me @ NT London/HOH/Crooked Tongues on March 3rd...
with all this hype...they will b now
ohwell.gif

^ Crooked Tongues doesnt have a store front, its online only.

Dont count on NT London either, they are very much aware of the RESALE value. Expect all pairs to hit eBay just like the Barcelona Kobe VI's.

if this release proves anything is that Nike can still make foams how they used to...these have practically no flaws....atleast in my pairs
- toe boxes match
- no excess glue stains
- no ripped seams in the eyelets
- impressions are solid
- impressive details with the hang tag
- gitd soles
- printed insoles so the Nike logo never disappears
- even the show itself feels sturdier then recent releases

from now on all foams should drop with this kinda quality

Yeah i been tryna go to that spot but the Mrs. despises pickles so u can catch us at Blondie's or Big Daddy's around the way
pimp.gif

Glad all that stress is over tho bro we almost caught a few heart attacks
mad.gif
roll.gif

thats an ill pic... you should do another version in low light where the glowing elements are glowing.... if you did that Id have to borrow it for a background pic lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

thats an ill pic... you should do another version in low light where the glowing elements are glowing.... if you did that Id have to borrow it for a background pic lol

Going to work on that tomorrow.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

my cousin got one pair from a local spot and his girl got another pair from NY. he returned his extra pair and didn't call me first. i didn't want them, but if i would have gotten them i would have kept them.

Ducktales.
you don't have to believe me.  He got a 9 the first time, then sent me a pic of a 9.5.  asked him what happened.  He has too much respect for the sneaker game.  one of those hardcore sneakerheads who doesn't know what NT is.  He's strongly against reselling.

Back
Top Bottom