Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i definetly need these in my life.. the thread has jumped wat to much this weekend to even read back so im just gonna state what i heard

obviously we all heard about the re releasese in the 3rd quarter.. hope they leave that sole.. was thinking the same thing as ninja, if they change that they origianl version might keeps its vale and mystique

i also heard alot of cats lost their job metting up with cats, not knowing they worked for nike and got arrested for selling the shoes.. this release really messed up lives..lol thank god i wasent a part of it.. still mad i didnt get a pair but i got a feeling i will eventually get them
who's getting arrested for selling shoes even under the table 
and i luckily got my size 9 this morning 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

SON UR AVY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and im not even a chest man 

The one AVY I think may be better than mine
laugh.gif

Its been driving me crazy, was that a real price is right? Ive been looking for it and cant find it. Is there a video? Thanks

Originally Posted by NycPosite

I hope there is a restock (good looking on the info Spec). I just hope it's this version this go around.

This.
These are so much more piff. 

This is the Nike Air "Galaxy" Foamposite One thread right???? And there's a Nike Flight One thread up too right???? I know everyone up here knows how to navigate to and through the other threads. So can we just stick to the news and updates about the Nike Galaxy Foamposite One and keep the news about other Nike retro shoes in their own thread? Because a page and a half of talking about the Flight Ones releasing again in the Foamposite thread is a little unnecessary especially when the Nike Flight One thread is like exactly right under this thread with the same information.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i definetly need these in my life.. the thread has jumped wat to much this weekend to even read back so im just gonna state what i heard

obviously we all heard about the re releasese in the 3rd quarter.. hope they leave that sole.. was thinking the same thing as ninja, if they change that they origianl version might keeps its vale and mystique

i also heard alot of cats lost their job metting up with cats, not knowing they worked for nike and got arrested for selling the shoes.. this release really messed up lives..lol thank god i wasent a part of it.. still mad i didnt get a pair but i got a feeling i will eventually get them
pimp.gif
In New York? Where did you cop, and how much? And I remember you have a 9.5, I think, selling it?

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
In New York? Where did you cop, and how much? And I remember you have a 9.5, I think, selling it?
its a long story that i dont want to go into but at least i got my size 
as much as i would not mind a re-release 

i hope its a little different 

or i'm gonna be pissed i passed $1600.00 down 

truth be told i'm very happy i have my true foamposite size 

not feeling these galaxy foams whatsoever ... now the white joints penny had on during all star weekend bring them on ! Come on nike !

Originally Posted by 430AM

GALAXYFOAMSside2.jpg

GALAXYFOAMSside3.jpg

HI... BYE. 
happy.gif
and that my friends is why these are so coveted and sought after......you gotta be a true hater to say these are ugly.....but everyone has different taste so some truly won't like em but you gotta appreciate them.  my fave foams are the royals and eggplants and like many have said, these are almost a combination of the two. 

Nice pics!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

you gotta be a true hater to say these are ugly.
No, they are ugly. I wanted a pair, and once I saw it in person they turned me off. Much better in pics I've seen leading up to the release.

was wating for a sick mayhem pic
me too bro
laugh.gif
....and i had such a good idea for a picture of these similar to how i did the half glow/half regular pic of the GITD Zoom Rookies 
frown.gif

I still have faith though that some good soul will come through for me 
nerd.gif

Eastbay did a backorder on the Flight Ones today. The mints are sold out. Eastbay will ship on 3/26/12 to whom ever got a pair. SO THE RESTOCK WAS TODAY. +%$.

Originally Posted by djaward

Eastbay did a backorder on the Flight Ones today. The mints are sold out. Eastbay will ship on 3/26/12 to whom ever got a pair. SO THE RESTOCK WAS TODAY. +%$.
WRONG THREAD!!!

So hoh Orlando still says they shipped there foams somewhere else. But I didn't know they started selling the other all star shoes

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^^^^ for flights, though.... what does that have to do with foams?
Some people are talking about flight ones in this thread. Just giving a heads up. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^^^^ for flights, though.... what does that have to do with foams?
Some people are talking about flight ones in this thread. Just giving a heads up. 
ah, gotcha.  @kicksdeals is good to follow for re-stocks and such.

Back
Top Bottom