Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Goo-Gone will take the glue stains off the foam area. Just use a little at a time.
i have ordered must of my Foams from NDC and they have been perfect. No glues stains or defects. My Pewters come tomorrow, so hopefully the trend can continue. *knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

First and LAST time ordering foamposites (any sneakers for that matter) off NDC...little glue stains on my shoes..
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Any way to get remove these glue stains??
Anybody ever returned anything back to Nike before? Bc this may be happening if i can snag another pair from my area.
Snag a pair in your area and return the Nike.com pair. Easier than waiting 5-7 business days for them to get them back and also shipping them back to NDC...
I also live near a nike outlet..you think i could return them there?
Yeah u can.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Interesting, no Swoosh discount on this FSR....

Nike be playing games. Elec's were not on discount, then a week later they're discounted. Pewters were discounted asap, then they drop another fsr and now they're not discounted
eyes.gif
..wth!!

mines would be

Pewter
royal
eggplants

I think the reason they took them down earlier was to discontinue the swoosh discount. These are prob doing so well they're trynna get all the money they can.

yeah but Nike needs to understand that the employees bust their @!+ for this company; and although it is a privilege to have a swoosh account if your family member - they shouldn't treat it like it's the all-time greatest thing ever created. Give the employees what they earned.it's actually the only company i know on earth that plays with their discounts like that.

Jibber Jabber And Straight GOONERY As Usual For These Foam Threads
tired.gif

My 2 Pairs Showed Up Today From Swoosh...... Very Pleased With This Release
pimp.gif

Until Next Time........

did anyone have trouble at the check out stage for this restock? It will not take any of my cards for whatever reason...???

Ill let my first post be to give someone some information!!
@shoeking2345 I just finished ordering a 10.5 from the restock and had no troubles, and have already received my confirmation email. I am however a member so maybe that played a factor who really knows! But my best advice is to keep trying and if it still doesn't work it might be because your BILLING PHONE NUMBER that you listed doesn't match up with your credit cards records! Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Until Next Time........
And thanks for your contribution.

laugh.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Until Next Time........

They let you bypass the one per customer limit? or just used different card/address?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Until Next Time........

They let you bypass the one per customer limit? or just used different card/address?
the limit is generally a per order limit. so he put through 2 separate orders.

Mine are...
Royals
All Black Foam 06'
Eggplants 09
Pewter
Copper
Electric Green
Carolina Blue
Silver Pros
Dr. Doom
Cactus

Back