Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

did Eastbay Rep confirm these will be available on their site? If not, can you confirm Eastbay Rep?

^ its a GR. just like eggplants,coppers, and pro pearls were. eastbay had all those. royals are a GR and eastbay will have them. these are a GR so yes Eastbay will have them

These things look so 
pimp.gif

Taken from my pick up post, tried to crop so only pewters are there. They look very nice in person.

This picture is a better representation of how the soles look in person, really dont look that blue.
Rocked them twice so far and I love them
pimp.gif

PICTURES SO ILL I GAVE IN AND COPPED A PAIR FROM EBAY... CANT WAIT TO GET EM...THEN ILL BE DONE WIT KICKS AFTER THE PLAYOFF 13S TILL LIKE APRIL

The icy sole really complements this colorway. It just goes hand in hand with the color. IMO, arguably the best colorway yet to bring out the icy sole. I really want these but one side question: Has anyone ever successfully sea glowed their Foams?

Got Sea Glow on the way. Will probably cop the Pewters and Royals if I get my Coppers and Eggplants back to a respectable level of iciness. Otherwise I'll stick to colored soles on Foams. I'm trying to step my routine maintenance game up; hardly wore them and I know they will yellow even if DS'd. I've seen J's sea glowed but not Foams. The bottom of the Foam soles look a little tricky in the middle where the carbon fiber is...just don't want to f something up.

If you know something, you can PM me or point me to the source as this is the Pewter thread. (thread, video, etc.)

I LIKE HOW EVERYONE IS NOW TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT THE CLEAR SOLE IS AFTER BASHING IT ONCE THEY SAW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FINAL RELEASE AND THE "WALLE PAIR" . WAY TO STAND YOUR GROUND NIKETALK LOL 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I would of preferred the sole on Wale's pair, but I still like the Pewter's. Clear sole, silver sole, I'll take them.
 Just peeped that.  I agree with you from an upkeep perspective.  Still looks great and a helluva lot less of a headache in the long run. 

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I would of preferred the sole on Wale's pair, but I still like the Pewter's. Clear sole, silver sole, I'll take them.

Just peeped that. I agree with you from an upkeep perspective.  Still looks great and a helluva lot less of a headache in the long run.

Not even for maintaining looks. (Although it's a plus.) I just like the look of the silver soles better.

These jawns are hot but I can wait for these for sure in my city these will be around too much other heat

fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $200
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red and cash

Back
Top Bottom