Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^ i copped locally...

Somewhere in Bmore?

I'm right next to DC...

It would be worth the drive...

If you could share the info...

True......slide that info this way also if you could...(pm)
I know skiptomyshoe,com got em for 245, but i wouldn't mind seeing them in person before i cop.

Originally Posted by telahunt

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^ i copped locally...

Somewhere in Bmore?

I'm right next to DC...

It would be worth the drive...

If you could share the info...

True......slide that info this way also if you could...(pm)
I know skiptomyshoe,com got em for 245, but i wouldn't mind seeing them in person before i cop.
so u guys can stop asking, he got them from craigslist. a seller had them plus the electric green pros.

LOVING these!!

1zbaw4h.jpg
great pickup at that price.. and from the looks of the pic... totally worth it! 
I bet they look even better in person that these pics

think I'm going to need these and most def. the royals.  both sneakers are just extra flashy
glasses.gif
ohwell.gif
so many releases still to go.  anyone think they'll end up at the outlets like the pearls? 

these are going to be my throw on whenever kicks.. i can give my pro's a rest.. havent seen them in person but i know these are fire

man saw these in person today. definitely getting 2 pairs or more if discounted enuff

^^^are they more like the coppers quality wise or the 10' varsity purple foams??? I noticed a clear difference between the two

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

^^^are they more like the coppers quality wise or the 10' varsity purple foams??? I noticed a clear difference between the two

seemed fine to me. pics should answer ur question tho

Back
Top Bottom