Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

terrible
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by dbff

Originally Posted by dbff

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

*EPIC*
eek.gif

I don't have a problem at all with NIKE coming out with all types of foams
pimp.gif
Same here, it doesn't bother me in any way. If a person doesn't like that Nike keeps releasing new colorways of the Foam Ones, he or she can can sit back, complain, and not cop them.
That's exactly what I'm doing lol
That's cool. Maybe pictures of the actual shoes will sway your opinion, who knows? Spring 2011 is a while from now, so opinions can change with time.
the only color foamposite i own are my 07 royals.  When the OG's came out i couldn't fit men's shoes i remember asking for men's size 7.5 and they were sold out everywhere.  I don't think this color will change my opinion.

I think this is nike feeding hypebeast over loyal foam-heads.  What do Foam heads want imo - a black upper with blue accents and a clear sole kind of an orlando magic/spacejam colorway.  What do we get a shiny black so the beasts can try and flaunt them just like the coppers. 
this is how i feel man

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I have a feeling these will turn out to be silver foam 1's. Remember, what we saw isn't an actual pic, from what I understand, so even though they may not call it metallic silver, they'll either keep the name "pewter" and make them look like silvers or just change the colorway all-together. Anything else, and like Charm said, they'll look too much like the coppers.

When I saw the title I thought they were going to be more silver. I still think they're going to be silver. Silver with a clear sole.

clipboard01fz.jpg

Maybe a bit darker though.
ridiculous.

the only color foamposite i own are my 07 royals.

I think this is nike feeding hypebeast over loyal foam-heads.  What do Foam heads want imo - a black upper with blue accents and a clear sole kind of an orlando magic/spacejam colorway.  What do we get a shiny black so the beasts can try and flaunt them just like the coppers. 
it seems like what you said about what "loyal foam heads" want is what you want...not a general consensus...and are you trying to say dudes who own coppers are beasts? what's a beast? I still don 't get how you only own 07 retros but are a foam-head

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

it seems like what you said about what "loyal foam heads" want is what you want...not a general consensus...and are you trying to say dudes who own coppers are beasts? what's a beast? I still don 't get how you only own 07 retros but are a foam-head
Basically he's saying if you own a pair of Coppers you're a hypebeast. But he only owns one pair of foamposites from '07 and he's a "loyal foam-head". I don't even know how that makes sense.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Basically he's saying if you own a pair of Coppers you're a hypebeast. But he only owns one pair of foamposites from '07 and he's a "loyal foam-head". I don't even know how that makes sense.

That question i asked obviously went over your head...but if your attempt at an answer is that people who own coppers are beasts, then
laugh.gif
...that word gets tossed around a whooooooooole lot

i doubt these get a blue tint, all new colrways get a icey clear sole... unless they get re-released in 2012

That question i asked obviously went over your head...but if your attempt at an answer is that people who own coppers are beasts, then
laugh.gif
I was agreeing with you though.
laugh.gif

Great colorway, I'm really happy that Nike didn't mess it up this time and made it reflective silver or something.  I love foams...this might be a purchase.

laugh.gif
I was agreeing with you though.
laugh.gif

nah i dig but like i said you missed the point of me posing that questions...you thinking specifically...i was speaking generally...i knew what he meant by beast...i just want to see what is his def. of a beast

Originally Posted by AB Doom

A waste smh!
Real talk though, I hope a lot of people think like you. If that happens, these will be easier to cop, which works in the favor of those who really like these.

Back
Top Bottom