Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I don't believe it.

**** man.. I already wrote the Metalic Reds out of the budget until November.
smh.gif
Seriously man
smh.gif

2 Foams in one day and neither of due to release in euro HOH locations?

Damn, this is not going to end well

If this is true, thats crazy....

If not, whoever starting these rumors needs to get a life.....

If the rumors are true...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

HOH can't even handle a one foam release...how the hell Nike expect them to handle two? #Wheredeydodatat

read many pages...
but cudnt catch up still...
all i know is, rumors stacking up...
wth is going on?!
so wht is it? metallic red foam one? any pix?
not buying the hype anymore~ gotta c it first~
if varisty red metallic... thts gonna.. hmm not my shoes

Originally Posted by got shoes

RL Treyce wrote:
just come to NY... we get the most
smokin.gif
Cheaper to fly to LA
pimp.gif
and no HYPE

Yea man them $50 flights aint no joke.

All I know is that if we get an ALL RED foam with Ice soles Ill be wherever I gotta be to cop them.

NOT SAYING ANYBODYS INFO IS FASLE OR RUMORS: But i spoke to nike, and asked bout foamposites coming out, he said "OH THE RED ONE?"....and told me they are not on their system meaning its a quick strike release (HE DIDNT SAY ANIYTHING ABOUT A BLACK PAIR WITH RED SOLES).

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....LOL, I called HOH in MD right after and asked about the red foamposite, and dude said there are no red foams coming out...I HUNG UP ON HIM BEFORE HE EVEN FINISHED SPEAKING....SMH, HOPE DAT BUM WASNT TELLING THE TRUTH.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

My HOH connect that hooked me up previously with such gems like the HoH pearls and things like that has told me today that two pair of foams are set to drop same day.....His exact words were there is one that is red with clear soles and one that is all black with red translucent soles. He also stated that one will be extremely limited and he doesnt yet know which one but stay tuned as I will keep ya'll informed and I will definitely(God willing) Cop both from him! I love it.
Originally Posted by dapodavinci

NOT SAYING ANYBODYS INFO IS FASLE OR RUMORS: But i spoke to nike, and asked bout foamposites coming out, he said "OH THE RED ONE?"....and told me they are not on their system meaning its a quick strike release (HE DIDNT SAY ANIYTHING ABOUT A BLACK PAIR WITH RED SOLES).

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....LOL, I called HOH in MD right after and asked about the red foamposite, and dude said there are no red foams coming out...I HUNG UP ON HIM BEFORE HE EVEN FINISHED SPEAKING....SMH, HOPE DAT BUM WASNT TELLING THE TRUTH.

vincea.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My HOH connect that hooked me up previously with such gems like the HoH pearls and things like that has told me today that two pair of foams are set to drop same day.....His exact words were there is one that is red with clear soles and one that is all black with red translucent soles. He also stated that one will be extremely limited and he doesnt yet know which one but stay tuned as I will keep ya'll informed and I will definitely(God willing) Cop both from him! I love it.

vincea.gif

This is one release day I'm staying far, far away from. It's starting to sound like it's going to be nuts, especially if it really is two different colorways releasing.

It seems strange to me that after having a virtual sell through of the coppers and eggplants which were a widely available release, Nike would decide to have a limited HOH release for these red posites. That would be leaving alot of money on the table.

i want these but if its only a hoh drop ill pass

there nice but the hassle buying from resellers isnt for me

ill stick with coppers and eggplants for now

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

vincea.gif
roll.gif

I see these being a surprise release (a la '09 Champagne Foams),
They're just going to drop them out of no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom