Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

the sad part of all this that every single dude in here bashing them is gonna be camped out for them i GUARANTEE it.i personally think it's a good idea and will cop and i'm 23. if you can rock bright orange lebrons and think you got SWAG $@##
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

serious? might just cop for the wifey.

whats next, orange foams?....

Honestly, I've BEEN waiting for Orange Foams... Sneakers in my favorite color >*

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

the sad part of all this that every single dude in here bashing them is gonna be camped out for them i GUARANTEE it.i personally think it's a good idea and will cop and i'm 23. if you can rock bright orange lebrons and think you got SWAG $@##
indifferent.gif
Not me I promise you that.

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Originally Posted by loubrock

pink-nike-foamposite.jpg

Call me crazy but I like.

exactly. never copped the electrolimes pros but for some reason im kinda feelin the concept/idea of these.

i feel like the blk tones down the pink a bit. and hopefully they're not str8 PINK, hope they have somewhat of an iridescent/pearl finish to them. 

these can be made fresh but so many of you have no style...

wouldve liked to see these as pros tho. they could use the extra hit of black...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Definitely copping.

pimp.gif

I've been waiting for a pink foam 
pimp.gif

No, seriously, I have. 

I don't see how ya'll could call yourselves grown men and still be on some, "dudes shouldn't wear pink" %$^&. It's just a color son.
I agree i feel as if you must be real insecure to not want to wear pink, but then again im a female and pink is my favorite color. Ive been waiting on this pink foam wish it was a pro though 
ohwell.gif

It would be nice to see Nike release these during BCAM and donate the majority of revenue. Such a classic design, sad what happened (not just referring to this color).

FYI I do love pink for clothes/shirts

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

TEAL LACES in the joints and call em REVERSE SOUTH BEACH FOAMS... Can't wait!!

just stop
roll.gif
 glad I didn't need to say it.  Shoe has potential.  Will have to see the final product but don't see myself dropping 240 w/tax and wearing a hot pink shoe. 

Its crazy that pink scares so many dudes away...its a color...and if they look anything like that metallic thats in that trunk^^^^..im all in...better than the "golden states" imo..

I like them, I have a ton of pink shoes. I just like the color pink and I'm a dude. Can't we just rock a shoe because we like it?

coppin a pair for me and the wife. hopefully all the fake anti-pink thugs in here don't buy up all the pairs first smh, if your scared of wearing pink you might actually just be trying to runaway from the fact that you may be a *!#$ deep down !

How does not liking a pair of pink shoes equate to hating all things pink and everything else people have insinuated?

Logic and reason, never NTs strong point

coppin a pair for me and the wife. hopefully all the fake anti-pink thugs in here don't buy up all the pairs first smh, if your scared of wearing pink you might actually just be trying to runaway from the fact that you may be a *!#$ deep down !

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I like them, I have a ton of pink shoes. I just like the color pink and I'm a dude. Can't we just rock a shoe because we like it?

And this is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom