Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

So ups delivered my box to the wrong address. I saw that it was at next door so of course a just swooped them up. Can I just call nike and tell them I didn't get them? Anyone been through this?

Also I'll be the first to admit I got these as trade bait which flopped hard. Guess ill keep'em
you that hard-up to do such a shady thing? the item will still be classified as "delivered" and you'd go through a long process where you'd most likely waste your time and end-up with nothing. call it day and blame it on your delivery man even though it most likely was an honest mistake. i passed on these because these won't sell for much. electrolimes 2.0

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Bought a pair from eastbay and ups liable created on the 21st.... Nothing else has been updated since then... What's up with that????

I really like these on my feet, very tight fit, but I also have wide feet, not much I can do. Still love the way they look on me
smokin.gif
did you go with youre true size or .5 a sz up

These are very tight on me I have wide feet but I'm a 11.5 in Jordan's, AF1's, and dunks but a 12 in Lebrons and foamposite pros. I had to put my 12s on the bay and I'm going for a 12.5, hopefully they fit better. Glad to find this out now so I know what to order for the stealths.

The pink looks pretty sweet but the suede black on the top of the shoe just kills it for me.  It just doesn't seem right and it cheapens the look for me.

I think that's pretty terrible that certain shoes are double boxed and others are not why not just double box everything? I went to school for business so I understand they are trying to save profits but a big lesson they taught was customer retention and if your going to act like that and p*ss your clientele off your going against that principle...

after seeing them in person, no longer want. the shade of pink is just not right. 

I gotta agree with you on this one too definitely not for me but props to who where able to pick up a pair that wanted them.

Last edited:
:lol:
eastbay double boxes new releases tho. its the returned orders that are resold that are suspect :smh:

This is one of the shoes they deemed "special" enough to get the double box?

:wow:

lol... id hope so... special enough to warrant no phone orders...

... seriously wondering why i have the Platinum Membership when I cant use the "Exclusive" line for hot releases :smh:

craigslist is flooded with these in NYC. They shouldve made these like the HOH Black&greens. Black foam, pink bottom, and pink accents. These were not even a consideration for me.

Sadly all Eastbay will do is trot their reps out and let us know that they're passing the information along to the powers that be and expect us to just accept it.

I respect their reps and am thankful that we have them on the site, but that cheap company won't change until their bottom line takes a major hit.

Expect them to pop up soon and remind us that the main benefit of joining the "Loyalty Club" is the shipping benefits.

Hmm.. so the only perk of a platinum membership is shipping now? Sounds like a deal to me! I'll just join the NDC membership for shipping.

Hmm.. so the only perk of a platinum membership is shipping now? Sounds like a deal to me! I'll just join the NDC membership for shipping.

well, you get a 1 time 25% off total order coupon (but everything good is excluded)
an exclusive PLATINUM line (thats always busy on release date)
free 2 day shipping

and some states get no sales tax (normal eastbay perk)

How much is that?

platinum is $40 for a year. pays for itself eventually if you buy a lot of stuff on the site
gold is $20. same as above.

i really joined it because Eastbay was emailing exclusive stuff to members which would have made it worth it.
For example, they let people know when they got a random restock of the cool grey XIs and the Galaxy Flight Ones.

Ive been on for about 5 months now and gotten none of that good stuff :smh:

Sounds like a waste of money...

I haven't dealt with Eastbay since my Tebow Trainers in 2010, I won't deal with them again.

Eastbay used to give us good restocks like Playoff XIII's and Bordeaux VII's.  They were also the only reason I had any chance at landing YOTD KDs.  That "exclusive phone line" is no different than the normal line though.  The second I saw them adding memberships in addition to the Gold is when I figured enough is enough.  I'll just keep my 25% off on standby until they do the Christmas giftcards deal.  Then I'll go hard after some Nike and Under Armour training gear for the gym and whatever shoes they stop being stingy on the markdowns with.  The coupon plus the shipping is pretty much the only reason I bother.  It's clever marketing by them, but not double boxing on all orders for members is criminal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom