Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I have a feeling these won't be that difficult a cop with the black cements coming out at the same time plus all of the general Black Friday nonsense.
this must be a different era if you think for ONE MINUTE a all pink 220 foamposite is gonna move at retail in any sort of accelerated fashion.

and
laugh.gif
whoever thinks these are going for a good cause..unless you think da bottomline of nike shareholders is some kind of charity.

I have a feeling these won't be that difficult a cop with the black cements coming out at the same time plus all of the general Black Friday nonsense.
this must be a different era if you think for ONE MINUTE a all pink 220 foamposite is gonna move at retail in any sort of accelerated fashion.

and :lol: whoever thinks these are going for a good cause..unless you think da bottomline of nike shareholders is some kind of charity.

We'll see but I believe they will sell out. If people miss out on the IVs, they're going to grab these so they don't feel like they stood in line for nothing.

and :lol: whoever thinks these are going for a good cause..unless you think da bottomline of nike shareholders is some kind of charity.
[/quote

:rofl:]

they look nice. and i love foams but i cant see myself wearing these. but chix have def been asking me about them

these are :smokin , but if they are a GR they WILL sit. Gem Greens are still sitting in NYC and those are way more masculine

The pink foams are sick but this looks like some homo ****.
lol.... Right.. If a brotha is wearing Pink... AND with his son.. OR on TV with it.. HE MUST be gay. 

Dudes need a life lesson.  Everyone dont have to be Cam to wear pink or represent the cause. 

PS... its confirmed.. these are just another color for NSW not towards the cause... which really dont make a difference because everyone who sells pink aint donating to the Komen Fund or any other Breast Cancer Research.

The cause should be what the person wearing it is for.  People dont wear pink to always be fashionable.  If anyone realizes it.. thats why there are different colors and colored ribbons to represent different things.  You wear pink to show your support not just for the attention. If someone asks you why you are wearing Pink which seems to be out of place for a man... you explain why and it brings awareness.

Hence Breast Cancer Awareness.   You never know if your story may touch someone elses life and they donate to the cause.  I guess its a grown man or adult type of thing some dont understand.

PS... its confirmed.. these are just another color for NSW not towards the cause... which really dont make a difference because everyone who sells pink aint donating to the Komen Fund or any other Breast Cancer Research.

The cause should be what the person wearing it is for.  People dont wear pink to always be fashionable.  If anyone realizes it.. thats why there are different colors and colored ribbons to represent different things.  You wear pink to show your support not just for the attention. If someone asks you why you are wearing Pink which seems to be out of place for a man... you explain why and it brings awareness.

Hence Breast Cancer Awareness.   You never know if your story may touch someone elses life and they donate to the cause.  I guess its a grown man or adult type of thing some dont understand.

I feel what you're saying but I'm not going to spend $220 plus tax to send a message a $10 t-shirt can send.

In my opinion, it is a horrible colorway

these pics make me feel like they come with a matching sexy bra and panty set...

expect da AG/butch lesbians and amazonian tall black chicks to be on these like white on rice.

i'd be surprised if killa cam don't retro that whole pink movement on da backs of these....

they're growing on me. but i can already see the disastrous outfits dudes will be coming out of the house with 

LL

official pic from nike japan.....these drop tomorrow here....

They look good here, but its more of a testament to the photography and the design of the shoe itself.

There still no legit reason for a grown man to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom