Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

People aren't bustin on folks becuase they're pink, people are clowin folk becuase no matter how you try and justify it, you're only buying them just because they're Foambs and people think Foambs = swag/coolness, ect.

If it was some pink AF1s, 90% of yall would not be copping.

^^^ Well brah I been wearing them since the 90s, and I believe this colorway is trash, straight garbage.
Even Foamheads don't have to like every colorway. It is not a metallic colorway, no color shifting, not a highly requested colorway, nothing. It is just a Foam One in a horrible shade of pink.

and this is it right here. these is no "polarized" in the pink, which is why i'm passing on these. if there was a sick shift like how i had imagined there would be i woulda copped. oh well. not into pink like that anyway, but i do have a trace amounts of pink in my wardrobe.

^cotrary to the complaints whenever u go to a sneaker line up half the ppl are in foams i wouldnt quite say they ended yet

why is there even a thread about these kicks. Nike should be boycotted for these, atleast release them during Breast Cancer Awareness, and only auction them with proceeds going to research or something.

This thread is comedy. Yall dudes I swear.
Yo said Nike should be boycotted for these :lol:
I just wanna know what the color pink has done to some of yall to make you resent it that much :lol:
These will be sold out on RD here in Baltimore. Some dudes will rock em right, most won't. Is what it is.

Too many dudes in here with insecurities. Wont buy these because of a color? Because Pink represents the the female population? **** you guys are really stupid if you as me.

People aren't bustin on folks becuase they're pink, people are clowin folk becuase no matter how you try and justify it, you're only buying them just because they're Foambs and people think Foambs = swag/coolness, ect.

THIS.

I can't agree cause your whole post you can say that about almost all material things only difference here is the color so imo cats are trying to make a big deal out of the color " no matter how you try and justify it" Lol Had to use it man no beef just keeping it real. I do like Foams but I wouldn't cop every color though just ones like these I like. I do wish the pink wasn't as dull looking (from pics I've saw) though

Too many dudes in here with insecurities. Wont buy these because of a color? Because Pink represents the the female population? **** you guys are really stupid if you as me.

I'm not buying the shoes because I think it is a horrible colorway. I didn't buy the electrolimes for the same reason.

And what about all the dudes that are buying the shoe just because Foams are what are hot right now.

I am a True foam head so MAYBE just MAybe for the collection.... Maybe
ohwell.gif

this is the first foam im going to pass on since the foam retros stated in 2000

plus this colorway is 10 years too late

Men and young boy who wear skinny jeans (if their still in style) should be happy

this group of lowlife's wants to men so bad even the most ghetto AG/butch will still want to keep it a lil fem with a pink foam
this colorway should be perfect for this crowd

m8oc2r.jpg

15g82mt.jpg

1ox1zr.jpg
this is exactly da demographic who's gonna buy these pink penny foamposites...IN DROVES

ill tell you what, killa cam HIMSELF gotta tweet he's gonna cop em and rock em wit a pink fur and mayyyybe i wont look at em as butch lesbian kicks.
roll.gif

I love pink but even this might be too much for me b.

And I believe those pics are from when a war veteran was jumped by those group of girls on a subway train this past summer 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
why is there even a thread about these kicks. Nike should be boycotted for these, atleast release them during Breast Cancer Awareness, and only auction them with proceeds going to research or something.

Was thinking this for a long time. But then again, do foam enthusiasts really care about such things?

Im a breast cancer awareness supported definitely but these pink foams are not it lol. Idk maybe look better in person but I can't see me wearing these unless it was 03 when I was on my Killa Cam wave with the pink lol. Man HS was too funny.

i dont think its that light, maybe the lighting is making it look lighter?

Back
Top Bottom