Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATS THE PURPOSE OF RELEASING YET ANOTHER ROYAL BASED FOAM... IS AN ORANGE PENNY SIGN AND THREE STRIPES SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING... COME ON NIKE... INNOVATE, CREATE, AND RELEASE...OTHERWISE LEAVE THINGS RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE. SEEING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ONLY JUSTIFIES THE IDEA THAT THEY ARE BLATANTLY FLOODING THE MARKET FOR A DOLLAR....
but its not even royal........

**** nike man.....people throwin they ****** $ on these **** *** shoes and how do they repay us? raising prices another ****** $15 dollars smh..stealths are the only ones ima try n get

I didnt understand the mention of royal based foams either. Instead of new, bright and fruity colors, how about some retros?
carolina blue pros would be greatly appreciated.

Or if nike insists on new colors, how about some white based colorways, too many black based foams.

Nike is running out with all these foams. It's only so many good color combinations that look good on a shoe

May Try to get but this colorway is.......ok:rolleyes..I like foams but the price increase and the hypebeast making them hARD TO GET IS KILLING IT FOR ME

I didnt understand the mention of royal based foams either. Instead of new, bright and fruity colors, how about some retros?
Or if nike insists on new colors, how about some white based colorways, too many black based foams.

I need dem dooms though. :nerd:

but that purple is really shiny and bright

-They're never gonna retro the Carolina Pros. Dems things bombed hard in the DMV, saw some pairs at Marshalls. That's how bad they did

-My problem is that the solid colorways are just meant to be bright and loud. No color shift no nothing

-I would be the happiest person in the world if they released Foam Ones in the same colorways the LWPs got. Much better colorway selection on that shoe

i do remember the carolinas sitting in the dmv forever..  will be copping these though even at 235
mean.gif
. damn you nike

-They're never gonna retro the Carolina Pros. Dems things bombed hard in the DMV, saw some pairs at Marshalls. That's how bad they did
-My problem is that the solid colorways are just meant to be bright and loud. No color shift no nothing
-I would be the happiest person in the world if they released Foam Ones in the same colorways the LWPs got. Much better colorway selection on that shoe

damn at marshalls? if only ppl knew that they would skyrocket a few years later

ok, so it is a candy purple. (think metallic reds) imp, the dull, subtle metallic hue of the eggplants >>>>>

so that said...

suns... :smh: |I
whites... :x

3rd c/w doesn't sound very promising either. so yeah, it's def. over for foams.

R.I.P. Air Foamposite One
1997-2012

WHATS THE PURPOSE OF RELEASING YET ANOTHER ROYAL BASED FOAM... IS AN ORANGE PENNY SIGN AND THREE STRIPES SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING... COME ON NIKE... INNOVATE, CREATE, AND RELEASE...OTHERWISE LEAVE THINGS RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE. SEEING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ONLY JUSTIFIES THE IDEA THAT THEY ARE BLATANTLY FLOODING THE MARKET FOR A DOLLAR....

WHAT IS IT.. METALLIC PURPLE??? AND IF SO DOES THAT JUSTIFY IT FOR YOU? LETS SEE... SO THEYVE RELEASED THREE ROYALS WHICH WOULD MAKE ANOTHER RELEASE ARBITRARY "BUT ITS NOT EVEN ROYAL" ...SO ASSUMING THEY ARE PURPLE WHICH HAS RELEASED TWICE ALREADY... ANOTHER ONE WITH ORANGE ACCENTS IS A BREAKTHROUGH IN COLORWAY CREATIVITY?...... OKAY LOL

ok, so it is a candy purple. (think metallic reds) imp, the dull, subtle metallic hue of the eggplants >>>>>
so that said...
suns... :smh: |I
whites... :x
3rd c/w doesn't sound very promising either. so yeah, it's def. over for foams.
R.I.P. Air Foamposite One
1997-2012

R.I.P Foam 1997-2010 in terms of quality :lol: not gonna lie will still cop foams

So we get these , pink , electric green , yellow , and camo before we get a navy blue based foam one ? **** you Nike 
mean.gif

hahahah.... next year

Orange

White

Mud Brown

Teal

Just joking obviously... I'd love a navy foam. But we cant pick the colorways sadly

The Suns cw Ones are ok. I've always liked that cw & on the Foams, they look decent... Better than a lot of recent cw's but still doesn't make me :wow:

Which Foam one is actually considered as the Miami Heat version? The metallic red or another one? Or hasn't any shoe released that would be considered the Heat colourway?
either one is da "miami" heat since they're both red.

and dont forget about these...

nike-air-penny-ii-miami-heat-1.jpg

Last edited:
isn't new, i got da battleground flightposite III's in gold in marshalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom