Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The all whites do not look good at all!

But without pictures of the other colour versions, this thread will fall asleep! Maybe Penny rocks some of these colour versions soon!

**** Gentry, real talk. This dude can put out hot colorways of the LWPs, but repeatedly screws up Foam releases. Every Foam (one and pro) release this year was a fail to some degree, except the Galaxy Foams

Last edited:
Gentry said that they are "doin it a lil different....." for the all-star Foams. Half excited, half scared

Last edited:
I am interested to see the other color foams the whites I cant do. Only all white shoe I could ever do again is all white 3's maybe. Not all white foams to bulky to be white. But I know somebody will pull it off but it wont be me lol.

For the dudes at the event, are these Foams Gentry is holding in the middle pic the Sleaths or something else. They look kinda blueish, or is that just the flash.

^ Those are :pimp:

That's the only way I'm copping the whites. If they're truly all white, I can easily pass since they'll be beige after I wear em a few times.

^^^ But there are dudes on NT that were at the event, they would have said it Gentry showed the Royals. All those shoes a suppose to be upcoming releases for this winter.

Maybe it's the Royals with black grooves. :lol: , I can see Gentry pulling that stunt

Last edited:
I am interested to see the other color foams the whites I cant do. Only all white shoe I could ever do again is all white 3's maybe. Not all white foams to bulky to be white. But I know somebody will pull it off but it wont be me lol.

The 3s in all white would be great! Can anyone remember that photo on the internet some years ago? Still hopin they will be released next, when it comes to the 3s!

For the dudes at the event, are these Foams Gentry is holding in the middle pic the Sleaths or something else. They look kinda blueish, or is that just the flash.

Aren't these the obsidian blue foams with the dark grey/ light blue tongue? There is a sneaker review on youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom