Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy these and take them to get everything that isn't foam dyed black. Black Nubuck, black tongue, black liner, white upper, clear sole :smokin . I'll keep the Penny logo on the back white tho. I'll make this white foam how I wish it was going to release.

That's a great idea.

heres better pics  if im not mistaken its supposed to be a metallic black upper with gold speckles. i would rather see these over the camo foams anyday.

yea i saw these months back "********" foamposites is what a lot of us in the city were calling them hence the colorway....any info on the release of these? I could retire after these but im done since i got my stealths, thunders and black/red patent leathers not "bred spacejams" smh kids these days

knicks colorway would be nice if they dont make it a GR. The last few foam releases have lost their luster being widely available, gym green foams, crimsons and now the pink foams

All whites are trash. Not everyone wants to customize a basic colorway on a $220 shoe and if worn as is, this shoe will start looking like crap after only a few wears. :smh:

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THE SHOOTING STARS PENNY WORE LAST ASG ARE GONNA RELEASE AS WELL AS THE BLUE AND ORANGE KICKS THEME THAT SPIKE LEE ROCKS.

I'd prefer the white PE's Penny wore back in the day, but the shooting stars ASG cw might be the closest we get to that for awhile. Still very clean though. The Knicks cw ones are pretty loud, but I actually mess with those too. Both good cw's imo :nthat:

as i said before and ill say it again.....foams are so done

More pairs for us foam lovers then. Even my grandma wants a pair of foams.

No slowing down the train as far as I can see. Rock on Nike ...

PS: Man, those metallic black with gold specs are pure joy!

Last edited:

not bad but not for me

Last edited:
^ lmao

Nike Air Foamposite One
Electro Purple/Black-Total Orange
314996-501

Definitely not Knicks......

Those suns should have been a foamposite pro with a smoked sole IMO

Last edited:
These look pretty good but I'm still waiting to see what or if they're going to do anything with the shooting stars

love the nicks cw

That's purple, bruh...No Knicks colorway up there.

ALL TWO-TONE FOAMPOSITES ARE WHACKTASTIC...yea, I said it. (and no, I'm not referring to black as a tone, since every foam has black accents...dont be that guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom