Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

At first they were poop then the detailed pics dropped, not as bad as I thought they would be. Still going to pass on em though

the new pics still :smh:

Reminds me early 00s when all over print fake AF1s were in. Looks like Nike took a page from the fake makers :lol:

happy.gif
Hahah, I see what you did. You see the 15+ posts about the same topic to?

i could see it now all the drug dealers have da forecast "foam da posites" on dayz feet

serving molly's and piil's

also all these silly customs made nike run with this stupid idea's

For real.

Mache, Kickasso and all the other idiots out there have completely ruined customs.

They do the worst **** I've ever seen out there.

Meth & Fab are the only 2 guys that should ever be allowed to touch shoes in a customization way.

Went to my FTL to see if they had the army camo pros yet. They don't, but while talking with a friend up there I show the manager that these are supposed to drop in August and show him a picture, some guy over hears us talking and says "those weatherman foams?" "man those things are BOSS! I cant wait for those!"

IDK wtf is up with people now... These things look like a kid crayon'd on some whiteouts

I saw somewhere that these are releasing 8/31. Idk if its true but I think it was kicks on fire.

Back
Top Bottom