Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

i got a 10 in my cart, was just seeing if i could grab off my phone. ATT 4G is the way to go from now on, clearly faster than any other connection i have access to

i got a 10 in my cart, was just seeing if i could grab off my phone. ATT 4G is the way to go from now on, clearly faster than any other connection i have access to
Now try that method for a shoe people actually like...

just trying thing out and i do not know how bc NDC locked up and thought I missed,

just got an email with my order number and I'm good......no bot needed

and got one off eastbay too

got through brought a 10 then cancelled the order, also added numerous sizes to my cart on ndc and other site, def an easy cop 

Last edited:

Thanks my dude. I just copped from CityGear.com although never heard of them :rolleyes LOL Lucked out this morning at Footlocker while on like 4 people dude in front had the same size has me so I was SOL. Funny thing is I really wasn't even upset I was really hesitate of coppin online like should I? I like the shoe however was thinking is it worth it? I gave in and said f it. I was thinking about getting some Margielas for $950|I

View media item 559528

I just know I'm going to see someone wearing this. 
mean.gif

At least it's original you should be :smh: at the fake @SS Givenchy Flag t-shirt below it. SMDH.

Last edited:
Thanks my dude. I just copped from CityGear.com although never heard of them
eyes.gif
LOL Lucked out this morning at Footlocker while on like 4 people dude in front had the same size has me so I was SOL. Funny thing is I really wasn't even upset I was really hesitate of coppin online like should I? I like the shoe however was thinking is it worth it? I gave in and said f it. I was thinking about getting some Margielas for $950|I
No problem, don't worry about citygear they're legit 
nthat.gif

These are not selling out anywhere! They have full size runs at Villa, DTLR, City Gear and Footlocker has only sold out of size 6 lol I hope resellers loaded up on these so heavy. Nikes gon learn a lesson selling this trash at $250, nonsense. love it...

I just know I'm going to see someone wearing this. 
mean.gif
At least it's original you should be
mean.gif
at the fake @SS Givenchy Flag t-shirt below it. SMDH.
Original trash, I also didn't know Givenchy owned all rights to shirts with the american flag on them. You might be the only person that knows that, obviously Footaction didn't.

Last edited:
These are not selling out anywhere! They have full size runs at Villa, DTLR, City Gear and Footlocker has only sold out of size 6 lol I hope resellers loaded up on these so heavy. Nikes gon learn a lesson selling this trash at $250, nonsense. love it...
city gear and villa sold out of most of there sizes. these dont look ugly just diffrent

city gear and villa sold out of most of there sizes. these dont look ugly just diffrent
Ugly is too harsh of a word, Busy is a better way to describe them but whats undeniable is that the sole is very dope in person.

the only way I would ever think about copping either of these is if I was ACTUALLY a weatherman
roll.gif
and I would get the forces the foams are just stupid and overpriced af I don't even like forces

arent they still available on NDC? looks like it on my screen, in every size but 12.5 and 13

i hope these rot in shoe stores and actually hit clearance because nike goin overboard with the graphics...we gotta shoe them this stuff is crap by not supporting trash...seems like the only people who want these are the ones who just started copping foams... RIP foams it was good while it lasted

Back
Top Bottom