Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I honestly think these may be the ugliest foam ever to release
until the safaris drop
laugh.gif
seen em at fordham in da bronx...putrid.

A guy easily walked in a 1 at my local house of hoops and bought around 3,700 worth of these

I was happy cause its one of those resellers who knows nothing

whoa there b...they're trash and BECAUSE of that they didn't sell out.

So I guess the Black Cement 3s were trash when they first came out and they were selling for dirt cheap since a lot of people thought elephant print on a shoe was a wild far out there idea sitting on shelves or the Grape 5s as well as countless other shoes that hardly anybody bought when they first came out. Your opinion is invalid sir. :smh: Again, they state their peace once but still come back in the thread to hate.

Walked into footlocker today and saw them in person. I commented to the guy next time me about how they have gone downhill and are just releasing trash now.

"Whatever, man."

He proceeded to purchase a pair. I couldn't :rofl:

I just picked up a pair and I like the look.  Not my favorite but the quality of the shoe is good.  What made it a tough purchase were the shirts with the weatherman print on them.  Fancy box too...woooo!!

You sir shouldn't even be purchasing Team Jordan's if you are referencing a $250 shoe to a car note. I think I see what it is now, some people are salty because they can't afford a $250 shoe so they are coming back in and out of the thread to hate. :smh: we all know Nike is charging a crazy mark up for a shoe that costs $20 to make however its no different then spending a couple stacks on a rare shoe so if you are complaining bout that go wear some flip flops.
Actually moron I think it's stupid to pay anything over the price of living for a shoe. I wouldn't go drop a stack on a shoe that's redundant I buy Jordan's on a regular true but u have to draw the line somewhere unless u wanna stay in your Mommas basement eating captain crunch till your 40...by all means do u

Soooo you have no "tennis" shoe near the 250 price tag?
the most expensive shoe I own is prolly some 11s, but like I told the other guy other a car note with perfect credit is around 250 (I guess some of y'all NT'rs don't have a good credit score)...of course you do and spend what you please that's on you I just know I'm not about to drop that much on a shoe period you have to learn to draw a line somewhere

Maybe that's cuz the price on the air force pair was much more reasonably priced

Just because they used the same idea for the theme doesn't mean it's kd themed but ok. Go for it
the whole "weatherman" movement was inspired by KD because of his aspirations to be a weatherman as a young boy, so yes KD is the roots behind the weatherman

“I always wanted to be a weatherman when I was growing up. I like natural disasters, so they made a very nice shoe around that theme.” – Kevin Durant
still doesn't mean they're KD's...they just share da theme, like all star game packs that have a slew of different sigs...

I'm curious. Was the backlash this strong for the PINK Foams and the people who spent THEIR money on them :nerd:.

I respect anyone who does not like this shoe. Its your opinion, but like others have said its gotten quite comical to see folks constantly in a thread for a shoe they hate,detest,etc.

Last edited:
I'm curious. Was the backlash this strong for the PINK Foams and the people who spent THEIR money on them :nerd:.

I respect anyone who does not like this shoe. Its your opinion, but like others have said its gotten quite comical to see folks constantly in a thread for a shoe they hate,detest,etc.

From me, yeah, then dudes got emotional like they are in this thread, so I left it alone.

Bringing up breast cancer, like any of the money went to breast cancer research :rolleyes

Forecast says a swagnado is headed to your area

View media item 561621

:rofl:

Walked into footlocker today and saw them in person. I commented to the guy next time me about how they have gone downhill and are just releasing trash now.

"Whatever, man."

He proceeded to purchase a pair. I couldn't :rofl:

:rofl:

Actually moron I think it's stupid to pay anything over the price of living for a shoe. I wouldn't go drop a stack on a shoe that's redundant I buy Jordan's on a regular true but u have to draw the line somewhere unless u wanna stay in your Mommas basement eating captain crunch till your 40...by all means do u

Nah you broke and u mad that's all that is :rofl: talking about the cost of living. Negro please, where u live at in the D? SMH That's the problem it's broke dudes like you that's mad u couldn't drop the $250 that's all type of dude talking about when these going on sale or let me use your employee discount. LMAO If you're getting money you would have already established yourself to where if u wanted to drop a stack on a shoe it wouldn't be an issue. However clearly u are still in that saved my money up to cop some Team Jordans bracket. LOL Have a nice day sir.

Nah you broke and u mad that's all that is :rofl: talking about the cost of living. Negro please, where u live at in the D? SMH That's the problem it's broke dudes like you that's mad u couldn't drop the $250 that's all type of dude talking about when these going on sale or let me use your employee discount. LMAO If you're getting money you would have already established yourself to where if u wanted to drop a stack on a shoe it wouldn't be an issue. However clearly u are still in that saved my money up to cop some Team Jordans bracket. LOL Have a nice day sir.
Someone sounds 14.

Look, it is what it is. If you like the shoe DO YOU AND PURCHASE A PAIR NAW MEAN? Other than that we might as well just keep this topic moving. Hopefully these go on sale lol I like them but for $250 ummm...naw I'll pass for right now. Too much other stuff that's coming out better releases with other companies besides JB/Nike with lower prices and better quality. I know that the crazy designs and louder colors tend to be in right now and that's cool however I do also think that Nike should go back to the basics a little bit more for example to me red foam ones were a Charm. Ill just keep it at that. No need to argue going back in forth it's just Internet talk lolol lets keep EACHOTHER posted on discount codes hahah

Back
Top Bottom