Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Originally Posted by d e beatup

You'll be getting a lot more Crimson come January.  One > Pro...
nerd.gif

Trust that Nike is using these as a test. Expect more of these mix-matched Foam and Sole styles if these do well.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Trust that Nike is using these as a test. Expect more of these mix-matched Foam and Sole styles if these do well.
those "gym" greens are pines+coppers
these

jesus, Nike can't come up with any new ideas? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolchris1995

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

PASS. Why would i get those, when i already have these
624041-002.jpg

Funny, silver pros have NEVER been on my list of Foams to cop. Y'all trying to use a wack shoe to make a wack shoe special.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Another pic of ya boy....

Damn things do look like better than Mango Lebrons thou...
fixed...

mangos really do nothing for me, and Ive tried to like em lol. these are pretty hot. wonder how they are in hand tho?

Originally Posted by uptown2k

easy pass. Look like the Lebron 9 Mango. Come on Nike get some creativity

This wouldn't be the first time Nike used a colorway on both lebrons and penny's...remember sprites

can't front, i can see the potential more after seeing the wale pic on feet. also, if i had to choose, i'd def go with these over mango lebrons, but that's just me. still not sure if i'll be copping these. not really a fan of the "mixing and matching" as kony04 put it. the question i'm asking myself is when would i ever wear these?? probably never. i rarely ever wore my '08 silver pros so...

Ive been feeling these since day 1 because the sole isnt '' icy '', adds a bit more durability to a tank of a shoe.

When is this gonna release? I hear these gonna be releasing on september 1st and same date with the raptors. Can anybody confirm these rumors?

Back
Top Bottom