Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

The army green Foams look straight to me, but I prefer the light blue Foams in the picture. Personally, I preferred the army green colorway that dropped a few years ago.

The army green Foams look straight to me, but I prefer the light blue Foams in the picture. Personally, I preferred the army green colorway that dropped a few years ago.

Originally Posted by s dubl

these>those
b9iq0p.jpg

I'll pass...

heard of a frew new colorways dropping next year...
pimp.gif
majority of these new people beasting on foams havent even seen these or know what they are.. Whenever I wear mine someone asks me what are they

Green is my color though so im gonna have to cop these also

Originally Posted by s dubl

these>those
b9iq0p.jpg

I'll pass...

heard of a frew new colorways dropping next year...
pimp.gif
majority of these new people beasting on foams havent even seen these or know what they are.. Whenever I wear mine someone asks me what are they

Green is my color though so im gonna have to cop these also

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

THIS.

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

THIS.

U sound like a hypebeast my friend, exclusivity? Guess its not about the person liking the shoe anymore huh? Just how many people got em?
30t6p3b.gif
@ u if thats what you're trying to convey, i can still be cool with the same pair of shoes that half of the world has
I'm way too old to be a hypbeast lol. I just like to know what's coming out so I can see if I can find them early so I don't have to get stuck online with some high school - college kid who saved up his Applebees check and woke up early to get the new "Foamposites". Most people who wear foams these days don't remember Mike Bibby going ham in the OG's or Penny being injured that season, and coming back in the playoffs and dropping back to back 40 pt games in em. And I'm sorry to say...the majority of the things we like isn't just because we like it. If that's the case...why do you like the shoe? Not the colorways, but the shoe itself?

U sound like a hypebeast my friend, exclusivity? Guess its not about the person liking the shoe anymore huh? Just how many people got em?
30t6p3b.gif
@ u if thats what you're trying to convey, i can still be cool with the same pair of shoes that half of the world has
I'm way too old to be a hypbeast lol. I just like to know what's coming out so I can see if I can find them early so I don't have to get stuck online with some high school - college kid who saved up his Applebees check and woke up early to get the new "Foamposites". Most people who wear foams these days don't remember Mike Bibby going ham in the OG's or Penny being injured that season, and coming back in the playoffs and dropping back to back 40 pt games in em. And I'm sorry to say...the majority of the things we like isn't just because we like it. If that's the case...why do you like the shoe? Not the colorways, but the shoe itself?

I'm glad I sold my dark army pair from a couple years ago. I felt you can't really tell the dark army sole apart from the black upper when you are wearing the shoes.

The dark army upper is definitely better.

I'm glad I sold my dark army pair from a couple years ago. I felt you can't really tell the dark army sole apart from the black upper when you are wearing the shoes.

The dark army upper is definitely better.

im glad they changed them, i dont have the hoh dark army, but i dont want a 2010 egg version either. im kinda on the hunt for the hoh joints so i'll see what happens... i see you s-dubl

im glad they changed them, i dont have the hoh dark army, but i dont want a 2010 egg version either. im kinda on the hunt for the hoh joints so i'll see what happens... i see you s-dubl

Back
Top Bottom